Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you be ok with the above person in a zombie apocalypse?

Replies

• Bananabeats
    Bananabeats Posts: 73 Member
    Without a doubt, so long as they are a slow at running
  • Bananabeats
    Slower than me that is
  • Keef75
    Keef75 Posts: 546 Member
    Slower than me that is

🤣🤣🤣
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Sure.
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Oh yeah, he can box his way through
  • DWBalboa
    Yeah we're good to go.
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    As long as he follows the rules and I can out run him!
  • NLP6618
    NLP6618 Posts: 6,201 Member
    No. Kyle will bail on me. Leave me for the zombies lol
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    I'm a gentleman, I would never do that to a lady. I would be glad to defend you from the zombies.
  • NLP6618
    NLP6618 Posts: 6,201 Member
    Thanks Kyle.
  • JoeyTheWanderer
    JoeyTheWanderer Posts: 224 Member
    All those people using firearms & shotguns forget that noise attracts more zombies. No need for fancy weapons. A good solid axe or hachet will do. Simple to use and no massive leaving gap. Just swing the sharp end at zombie skull.

I'd probably hole up in a semi which hopefully has a trailer I could turn into a modest home. Along with being mobile I could also use it as a weapon so long as I keep up with gas needs.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Yeah, Id protect him
  • DWBalboa
    I got Jo's back.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,949 Member
    I would be okay with DW as long as he does all the work since I am still on crutches UGH
  • JoeyTheWanderer
    Yeah, Id protect him

Oi! Don't make me sound like the damsel in this. We guard each other's flanks. Get it right! Unless one of the zombies is Paperdoll... Then I just run faster then you.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited April 2020
    Yeah, Id protect him

Oi! Don't make me sound like the damsel in this. We guard each other's flanks. Get it right! Unless one of the zombies is Paperdoll... Then I just run faster then you.

😆

I'm a pretty good sprinter.. but PD @PaperDoll_ won't chase you, she'll just wait till you get tired then surprise attack.
  • Bananabeats
    Umm... for sure! I'd use him to scare them away.
  • JoeyTheWanderer
    Yeah, Id protect him

😆

I'm a pretty good sprinter.. but PD @PaperDoll_ won't chase you, she'll just wait till you get tired then surprise attack.

Hopefully she'll be to busy eating you... Wait I didn't think that one through. The last thing I need is you on her side.

Aw crap~ There's no way outa this one is there. I'm going to be a mouse trapped between two Grizzly... 😰
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Yeah, Id protect him

😆

Hopefully she'll be to busy eating you... Wait I didn't think that one through. The last thing I need is you on her side.

Aw crap~ There's no way outa this one is there. I'm going to be a mouse trapped between two Grizzly... 😰

Is it supper time? 🤔
  • slimgirljo15
    Yeah, Id protect him

😆

Here mousie, mousie, mousie 😆