Free advise

124»

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,059 Member
    blue736 wrote: »
    SideSteel wrote: »
    For some reason I can't not look at this thread.
    Type it in YouTube it should come up good information.. Or type Nash pocic

Youtube is not a reliable source.
    Freelee the Banana Girl is on there, and claims she has the ultimate diet/way of eating to lose weight and "be healthy" without counting calories. She has absolutely no credentials whatsoever.

• blue736
    blue736 Posts: 69 Member
    Thanks... I know how my body works.. This is how I drop my fat% slowly so I don't get anger hunger issues..where as u HAVE.... You lost 5kg that's the water weight which is the easy part.. You definitely must ave had CARB ANGER ISSUE that's why ur sayin it to me... PLEASE RELAX YRSELF..am goin to the gym know and I will do a few extra reps for u.ALSO AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE WITH ANYONE.

What was the weight you lost then?
    My goal is to return to 10% body fat am 14% at the moment. I know how my body works I can gain weight an lose weight. So far I lost 5lbs so am controlling my diet.
  • blue736
    jorinya wrote: »
    If you took the time to check out my profile you would see that I have lost a total of 12kg and have less than 12kg to go so there. You're post was wrong, I don't have anger issues thank you. I did say that I wasn't the one starting out. My free advise to you is research before you post something that is completely irrelevant. BTW 12kg is a little short of 27lbs and that is in 8 weeks. There are some medical research that is not about money. I suggest you look those up too. And BTW, how much weight have you lost? Must be lonely with no friend here on MFP! Maybe its your hunger that is scaring them away. Oh are you the same blue736 that is banner from twitter?

Sorry but how do I check ur profile am new to this.
  • blue736
    If you took the time to check out my profile you would see that I have lost a total of 12kg and have less than 12kg to go so there. You're post was wrong, I don't have anger issues thank you. I did say that I wasn't the one starting out. My free advise to you is research before you post something that is completely irrelevant. BTW 12kg is a little short of 27lbs and that is in 8 weeks. There are some medical research that is not about money. I suggest you look those up too. And BTW, how much weight have you lost? Must be lonely with no friend here on MFP! Maybe its your hunger that is scaring them away. Oh are you the same blue736 that is banner from twitter?

Sorry but how do I check ur profile am new to this.

No am
    Not on Twitter. Lol trust me am not lonely. Am a good guy. It's u bullying me
  • blue736
    Ave been on the low carb diet know 5 days losing the water weight...so far lost 4lbs..so far feeling good...I won't have a cheat day for a least 14 days..
    Yes the yolk is a healthy fat as am leaning down I limit the intake of egg yolk.about one egg yolk every 2 days.

So you're doing low fat and low carb? And you've only lost 4lbs in 5 days? Oh deary..... You must be fun to be around with a diet like that. [/quotte

Y do you say that am ok.. An I don't get angry on my diet bcus I know wat my gains will be like. This is not the first time am doing this. Ok my diet is clean an yes is hard. But this is were u have to control ur mind. I have Neva been over 20lbs over weight am healthy at 85/89kilos.
  • blue736
    Ave been on the low carb diet know 5 days losing the water weight...so far lost 4lbs..so far feeling good...I won't have a cheat day for a least 14 days..

Five days isn't long enough to gauge whether something is successful.

Nor is a low carb diet necessary for weight loss.

Yes it's only 5lbs it's just an update for u guys.
  • blue736

Ur profile is private so how can I see anything.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Boy, I ain't a bully. If I was then your mail would be full by now. If you had shown courage, determination, comittment and a i and heart you would have had a friend request from me by now. To be honest you really haven't been nice in your reply to anyone who has replied to you. We are all here for the same reason: we want to be healthier, fitter people which goes for those lossing weight, gaining weight or maintaining weight. We all in a battle against a common enemy.......Ourselves. Its nice to have people who know that everyday battle that we are facing. Having them on our side is what makes us more powerful more stronger to fight our enemy and win.
    Little free advise for you, lighten up and show your true self. If you need help at anytime the people here in MFP will bend over backwards to help you if you really want them too.
    If you feel I'm bullying you then I'm sorry but you need to reread your replies to people and see why someone will go on the offends.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    My profile is not private. My diary is friends only. Click on my username and my profile should come up. You will see my friends ticker, info and pic.

• blue736
    Boy, I ain't a bully. If I was then your mail would be full by now. If you had shown courage, determination, comittment and a i and heart you would have had a friend request from me by now. To be honest you really haven't been nice in your reply to anyone who has replied to you. We are all here for the same reason: we want to be healthier, fitter people which goes for those lossing weight, gaining weight or maintaining weight. We all in a battle against a common enemy.......Ourselves. Its nice to have people who know that everyday battle that we are facing. Having them on our side is what makes us more powerful more stronger to fight our enemy and win.
    Little free advise for you, lighten up and show your true self. If you need help at anytime the people here in MFP will bend over backwards to help you if you really want them too.
    If you feel I'm bullying you then I'm sorry but you need to reread your replies to people and see why someone will go on the offends.

Ok I understand all what ur saying. But you guys got me all wrong. I don't need anything from anyone.but I know my stuff. Yes it's hard diet that's life but I don't give up. Am not a rude person. It's just u guys got me wrong.its good to know u lost ur weight.. An it's not nice sayin I can't spell. May be I can't but I've done well in my life to get were I am.