dzehsrcumoga.jpg
    mmtgze9gxzqi.jpg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    pioqbxb99yof.jpg
    x6zo9pb6310v.jpg
    e0bca0aldskf.jpg

The sara lee cheesecake bites were so perfect.
  • Ayesha0624
    Ayesha0624 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    W A F F L E C R I S P S!!!!!! 😫😫😫😫
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Ayesha0624 wrote: »
    W A F F L E C R I S P S!!!!!! 😫😫😫😫

I feel like they brought these back? Am I wrong??
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    THEY DISCONTINUED MY FAVORITE WRAPS OF ALL TOME PUMPERNICKEL AND RYE TUMAROS I AM SO MAD!!!

WHy does everything I love get discontinued! All my favorite items and bars always get discontinued! People need to start having the same tastes as me so they sell more lol.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    THEY DISCONTINUED MY FAVORITE WRAPS OF ALL TOME PUMPERNICKEL AND RYE TUMAROS I AM SO MAD!!!

WHy does everything I love get discontinued! All my favorite items and bars always get discontinued! People need to start having the same tastes as me so they sell more lol.

next they're gonna discontinue the pistachio pudding flavor :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

OH GOSH NO!!!!!! DON'T even say that :D . When the pandemic hit they were out of stock of all boxed puddings for months so I had to stock up on amazon and ordered 12 24-packs of the pistachio, butterscotch, cheesecake, and white chocolate to last me a year LOL. You should see my stock pile in the garage. My boyfriend is mad I am taking up half the garage with my stockpiled pudding now.

• glassyo
    Options

OH GOSH NO!!!!!! DON'T even say that :D . When the pandemic hit they were out of stock of all boxed puddings for months so I had to stock up on amazon and ordered 12 24-packs of the pistachio, butterscotch, cheesecake, and white chocolate to last me a year LOL. You should see my stock pile in the garage. My boyfriend is mad I am taking up half the garage with my stockpiled pudding now.

Oh man, sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding mixed into cool whip, refrigerated until it thickens up, is sooooooooo good.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Oh man, sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding mixed into cool whip, refrigerated until it thickens up, is sooooooooo good.

What, like the whole box into the whole tub? I...need to make a trip to the grocery store.
  • glassyo
    Options

What, like the whole box into the whole tub? I...need to make a trip to the grocery store.

A world of yes. 8 oz tub, 4 serving pudding box.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2020
    Options

I have a slight obsession with sugar free pudding lol. I eat 3 boxes a night....every night LOL. I’ve never tried it like that but that sounds genius ! Going to have to buy some cool whip when I go to the store.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options

I have a slight obsession with sugar free pudding lol. I eat 3 boxes a night....every night LOL. I’ve never tried it like that but that sounds genius ! Going to have to buy some cool whip when I go to the store.

Wowza...you should buy shares in the company. Do you 'just' make pudding or do you use it in create ways?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

Wowza...you should buy shares in the company. Do you 'just' make pudding or do you use it in create ways?

I usually make it with water and add pumpkin, tons of truvia & stevia, cinnamon to make a pumpkin/pudding dessert combo. That is my favorite way to have it, but that may change after I try the cool whip recipe, lol.

I also like to make it with water and then add a container of greek yogurt for thickness.
  • glassyo
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

I usually make it with water and add pumpkin, tons of truvia & stevia, cinnamon to make a pumpkin/pudding dessert combo. That is my favorite way to have it, but that may change after I try the cool whip recipe, lol.

I also like to make it with water and then add a container of greek yogurt for thickness.

LOL I hope it lives up to the hype now.

Disclaimer: I'm pretty damn easy to please. :)
  • magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    pitek1s58oda.jpg

Yes!!! This was like a peanut butter version 3 Musketeers bar.