• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Anyone find the Dunkaroos pack yet?

yeah... nothing to rave about! But I never was a fan even as a kid
  • pancakerunner
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    THEY DISCONTINUED MY FAVORITE WRAPS OF ALL TOME PUMPERNICKEL AND RYE TUMAROS I AM SO MAD!!!

WHy does everything I love get discontinued! All my favorite items and bars always get discontinued! People need to start having the same tastes as me so they sell more lol.

next they're gonna discontinue the pistachio pudding flavor :D

OH GOSH NO!!!!!! DON'T even say that :D . When the pandemic hit they were out of stock of all boxed puddings for months so I had to stock up on amazon and ordered 12 24-packs of the pistachio, butterscotch, cheesecake, and white chocolate to last me a year LOL. You should see my stock pile in the garage. My boyfriend is mad I am taking up half the garage with my stockpiled pudding now.

Oh man, sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding mixed into cool whip, refrigerated until it thickens up, is sooooooooo good.

I have a slight obsession with sugar free pudding lol. I eat 3 boxes a night....every night LOL. I’ve never tried it like that but that sounds genius ! Going to have to buy some cool whip when I go to the store.

Wowza...you should buy shares in the company. Do you 'just' make pudding or do you use it in create ways?

I usually make it with water and add pumpkin, tons of truvia & stevia, cinnamon to make a pumpkin/pudding dessert combo. That is my favorite way to have it, but that may change after I try the cool whip recipe, lol.

I also like to make it with water and then add a container of greek yogurt for thickness.

Don't take this the wrong way, but mixing it with pumpkin doesn't sound good at all haha
  • pancakerunner
    THEY DISCONTINUED MY FAVORITE WRAPS OF ALL TOME PUMPERNICKEL AND RYE TUMAROS I AM SO MAD!!!

WHy does everything I love get discontinued! All my favorite items and bars always get discontinued! People need to start having the same tastes as me so they sell more lol.

OH GOSH NO!!!!!! DON'T even say that :D . When the pandemic hit they were out of stock of all boxed puddings for months so I had to stock up on amazon and ordered 12 24-packs of the pistachio, butterscotch, cheesecake, and white chocolate to last me a year LOL. You should see my stock pile in the garage. My boyfriend is mad I am taking up half the garage with my stockpiled pudding now.

Oh man, sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding mixed into cool whip, refrigerated until it thickens up, is sooooooooo good.

I have a slight obsession with sugar free pudding lol. I eat 3 boxes a night....every night LOL. I’ve never tried it like that but that sounds genius ! Going to have to buy some cool whip when I go to the store.

3 BOXES!
  • pancakerunner
    y3qt6m1mirln.png
    p2i58ytq6r9y.png
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

Wowza...you should buy shares in the company. Do you 'just' make pudding or do you use it in create ways?

I usually make it with water and add pumpkin, tons of truvia & stevia, cinnamon to make a pumpkin/pudding dessert combo. That is my favorite way to have it, but that may change after I try the cool whip recipe, lol.

I also like to make it with water and then add a container of greek yogurt for thickness.

Yup...that sure is creative😃
    You could try doing the same 'recipes' with a flavor of protein powder that you enjoy too....at least you'll get some protein, etc., and probably less expensive too.
    You might like this one:Oreo Cheesecake Protein Frosting Recipe

Macros per 2 Tbsp (32g):
    41 Cals, 1g Carb, 1g Fat, 6g Protein

Ingredients (Makes about 16 Servings):
    220g Fat Free Cream Cheese
    227g Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
    60g Whey/Casein Blend Vanilla Protein Powder
    8g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
    4 Oreo Thins

Directions:
    1.) Add all ingredients to your food processor (except your oreos) and blend on low until all ingredients are combined and you get a smooth frosting-like consistency. This might take stopping from time to time to scrape the frosting off the sides.
    2.) Now, crush up your oreo thins and mix those in.

I add these to mason jars to stay fresh in the fridge for 7-10 days! This recipe makes enough for 4 of these small mason jars.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    pitek1s58oda.jpg

Yes!!! This was like a peanut butter version 3 Musketeers bar.

I need this in the miniature size.

Please and thank you.

(I've never had it but I feel like it would taste like heaven.)
  • PennyLynnBolin
    PennyLynnBolin Posts: 2 Member
    You used to be able to buy ice milk. It tastes like homemade ice cream. I only like soft serve ice cream, or homemade. The ice milk would probably be fewer calories, and it tastes very good. I think it is available in some places.
  • joyanna2016
    joyanna2016 Posts: 323 Member
    edited July 2020
    Jello pudding pops, hamburger Helper's Rice Oriental, Kool Aid's Sunshine Punch flavor
  • pancakerunner
    rt18eu2p2nj0.png
  • pancakerunner
    62ygiezonc5j.png

I can't find this anywhere! I used to love it with my protein pancakes!
  • River314
    River314 Posts: 66 Member
    Sun Chips peppercorn ranch and Cheetos mighty zinger Cajun ranch were my favorite snacks a few years ago
  • pancakerunner
    River314 wrote: »
    Sun Chips peppercorn ranch and Cheetos mighty zinger Cajun ranch were my favorite snacks a few years ago

I love any flavor of sun chips... garden flavor is my fav!
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Josta.

There's basically a cult trying to get PepsiCo to bring it back, but they keep saying no. lol
  • pancakerunner
    wxrcffboja4r.png
    still want these to come back
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    wxrcffboja4r.png

OMG I forgot about these! I remember having them a few times as a kid!
  • pancakerunner
    g8yao86dcoj3.png
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    wxrcffboja4r.png

I forgot about these too! Addictive
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    9rsaww560kvu.jpg
    mylakcgzmjhm.jpg

I used to eat a whole box of the honey wheat sticks in one sitting! Probably a good thing they discontinued them.
  • pancakerunner
    9rsaww560kvu.jpg
    mylakcgzmjhm.jpg

I used to eat a whole box of the honey wheat sticks in one sitting! Probably a good thing they discontinued them.

me too! I loved them with cream cheese