Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• UrnAsh_84
    UrnAsh_84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your hard work. Great job!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look terrific. I love your list of experiences!
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow just wow!
    Try not to break hearts along the way
    You have done so well.
  • Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow just wow!
    Try not to break hearts along the way
    You have done so well.

☺️
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I love number 5 lol! It's like we're in the club.. (135 lb loss) not sure in stone what that is.. However, I'm amazed at your transformation!

What you say about losing the next 12 lbs tidying, I've been doing that recently.. I have about 15-20 left to go and I dance while cleaning house.. It's really amazing the endurance and stamina that housecleaning can build, plus, it's productive! What r we training for anyway if not for taking care of business with ease right??

Love your story!! Sending friend request!
  • Jztime
    Options
    kimcalica wrote: »
    I love number 5 lol! It's like we're in the club.. (135 lb loss) not sure in stone what that is.. However, I'm amazed at your transformation!

What you say about losing the next 12 lbs tidying, I've been doing that recently.. I have about 15-20 left to go and I dance while cleaning house.. It's really amazing the endurance and stamina that housecleaning can build, plus, it's productive! What r we training for anyway if not for taking care of business with ease right??

Love your story!! Sending friend request!

Thank you...request accepted :)
  • mpeterson86
    mpeterson86 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great work man!!!!
  • Down_With_The_Fitness
    Options
    Amazing job! Very inspiring. I hope one day I will be able to have the same accomplishments as you. Hard work truly pays off.
  • pruittjenn
    pruittjenn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I really enjoyed reading your notations of how drastically weight loss affects so much more than your appearance.
  • kalislim
    kalislim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing.
  • erinmorgan
    erinmorgan Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Wow!! So inspirational!! Just what I needed to read this morning
  • Jztime
    Options
    erinmorgan wrote: »
    Wow!! So inspirational!! Just what I needed to read this morning

Tough week? Hang in there!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. I like stories like these, and you did such a great job. In addition to a great dedication to health, you seem to have a great personality to match that handsome mug. I wish you the best health for the rest of your life. <3
    I didn't lose a massive amount of weight, but I did lose almost 30 lbs coming from stage 1 obesity (BMI 31), and that alone has allowed me to relate to 5, 8 (I've become somewhat of a shopaholic now that more stuff fits), 10, 11, 13 (Seriously. I eat within my goals, and I average 2 lbs a week of weight loss, yet my junk-food-loving family is *sure* I am starving myself. eyeroll), 14 (my best friend did this. She did not recognize me one bit. Biggest. shock. ever.), and 15.
  • Jztime
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    Wow. Just wow. I like stories like these, and you did such a great job. In addition to a great dedication to health, you seem to have a great personality to match that handsome mug. I wish you the best health for the rest of your life. <3
    I didn't lose a massive amount of weight, but I did lose almost 30 lbs coming from stage 1 obesity (BMI 31), and that alone has allowed me to relate to 5, 8 (I've become somewhat of a shopaholic now that more stuff fits), 10, 11, 13 (Seriously. I eat within my goals, and I average 2 lbs a week of weight loss, yet my junk-food-loving family is *sure* I am starving myself. eyeroll), 14 (my best friend did this. She did not recognize me one bit. Biggest. shock. ever.), and 15.

Yeah it's weird that people don't recognise you or that they assume you must be starving. If I'd been starving I'm pretty sure I'd have died long before the 18 month weight loss had ended. No matter how much I was losing or how much I'd eaten my Nan asked me every week if I wanted dessert! After 5 months she said to my Aunty and Uncle, "he's very good he always says no", STOP ASKING ME THEN!
  • jarrettwhite07
    jarrettwhite07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is one seriously amazing transformation.
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    UNREAL! You've done such an amazing job. Congrats! Huge achievement !
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Awesome.
  • Jztime
    Options
    UNREAL! You've done such an amazing job. Congrats! Huge achievement !

Thanks again guys. Feel free to check out the website.
  • kirstym1108
    kirstym1108 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! I'm aiming for 70lbs atm (although probs need to lose 100lb), you are such an inspiration that this journey can be successful!
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Amaaaazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!