Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Replies

• anggela1anggela1 Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Thank you for sharing your story. It was very honest and touching. Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • crystalmorrison378crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180Member Member Posts: 180Member Member
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing your story!
    edited October 2016
  • Laurie6578Laurie6578 Posts: 154Member Member Posts: 154Member Member
    Look at you!! So dapper!!! You have done a fabulous job losing the extra weight. That takes such a strong person to preserve through that journey because it is HARD. You have a wonderful perspective and ability to express yourself. This journey that you've been on can inspire so many people. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and Ithink they do not make the connection that even though I'm thinner, I'm still that same person and harsh comments about my body in a heavier state still affect me. Enjoy your success and good luck to you!!
  • OldeDarrellOldeDarrell Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    AWESOME! Congratulations!!
  • 1PoisonIvy1PoisonIvy Posts: 829Member Member Posts: 829Member Member
    A thousand congrats, you should be very proud of your hard work. I can relate to many of your points, been there, done that. ...now I still have a lot to go
  • furry180furry180 Posts: 31Member Member Posts: 31Member Member
    amazing...was it only calorie control with MFP...
  • vnb_208vnb_208 Posts: 1,197Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,197Member, Premium Member
    Such an inspiration thank you so much for sharing ! you give me so much hope !
  • njwallnjwall Posts: 36Member Member Posts: 36Member Member
    you are an amazing inspiration, thanks
  • LillysMomma09LillysMomma09 Posts: 268Member Member Posts: 268Member Member
    Wow, just wow. Very inspiring!!
  • MarkaStoneMarkaStone Posts: 55Member, Premium Member Posts: 55Member, Premium Member
    Jztime wrote: »
    7) You freak your optician out because your eyesight has changed dramatically due to excess fat leaving the orbital sockets.

That explains why I suddenly have trouble with my glasses! Guess I better get my eyes checked soon
  • akf2000akf2000 Posts: 270Member, Premium Member Posts: 270Member, Premium Member
    OP hasn't been back in a year, really hope they're ok, come back!
  • DetroitDarinDetroitDarin Posts: 955Member Member Posts: 955Member Member
    This might be the most-inspiring and heart-grabbing story i've read here. I relate so-strongly to some of the things you listed and I am beyond grateful to have read your story. Congrats to you - you deserve it!
  • smkondysmkondy Posts: 574Member Member Posts: 574Member Member
  • dearcassandrabdearcassandrab Posts: 145Member Member Posts: 145Member Member
    You look awesome!! And this post is amazing. You are so inspiring.
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWomanDiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406Member Member Posts: 406Member Member
    Congratulations!!
  • tmtmthembu2tmtmthembu2 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Wow awesome, congratulations
  • ldtamika31ldtamika31 Posts: 175Member Member Posts: 175Member Member
  • chriscros63chriscros63 Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    Totally inspiring. Hope all is well
  • gmz3296gmz3296 Posts: 18Member, Premium Member Posts: 18Member, Premium Member
    Inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • Bkind2meAliBkind2meAli Posts: 38Member Member Posts: 38Member Member
    You!!!Are terrific!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you on your new life!!!