Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

1399239933995399739984531

Replies

  • geiznekcmgeiznekcm Member Posts: 1,357 Member Member Posts: 1,357 Member
    Is that an original recipe? :)
  • geiznekcmgeiznekcm Member Posts: 1,357 Member Member Posts: 1,357 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    haha wasn't that kinda funny?

    Would you believe I sweated an ocean today?

    Are you experiencing waves of energy now?

    Do you feel good at least?


    Staying hydrated? (:
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,287 Member Member Posts: 36,287 Member
    geiznekcm wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    haha wasn't that kinda funny?

    Would you believe I sweated an ocean today?

    Are you experiencing waves of energy now?

    Do you feel good at least?


    Staying hydrated? (:

    Might I have taken a bottle if water and sat under a tree after? Wasn't that lovely?would you believe I hate running but it's so easy to burn lots of calories and I get to enjoy the outdoors?
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,764 Member Member Posts: 33,764 Member
    geiznekcm wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Did you know the full phrase is "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back"?

    What does that mean?
    Can you share your cleverness with me? (:

    Did you know the original version was used to warn of the dangers of unnecessary investigation or experimentation, the addition of the rejoinder indicates that the risk would lead to resurrection because of the satisfaction felt after finding out? The resurrection element may be a reference to the "multiple lives" of a cat?
  • geiznekcmgeiznekcm Member Posts: 1,357 Member Member Posts: 1,357 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    geiznekcm wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Did you know the full phrase is "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back"?

    What does that mean?
    Can you share your cleverness with me? (:

    Did you know the original version was used to warn of the dangers of unnecessary investigation or experimentation, the addition of the rejoinder indicates that the risk would lead to resurrection because of the satisfaction felt after finding out? The resurrection element may be a reference to the "multiple lives" of a cat?

    So, would you say we are being encouraged to explore our curiosities?

    ….Am I being dangerously curious as I type?
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Member Posts: 937 Member Member Posts: 937 Member
    @keith_sweatpants2
    Dude...WTF!?
    😆😂
  • geiznekcmgeiznekcm Member Posts: 1,357 Member Member Posts: 1,357 Member
    @keith_sweatpants2
    Dude...WTF!?
    😆😂

    Agreed; "Where's the food!?" (;
    I mean, it is reasonable to assume he concocted a final product from the recipe he shared, right?
    Or is the chef duty delegated to someone else??
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,287 Member Member Posts: 36,287 Member
    Does he have penchant for pop tarts?
  • geiznekcmgeiznekcm Member Posts: 1,357 Member Member Posts: 1,357 Member
    If he did, do you think it would be "craaaaa-zy good"?
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,764 Member Member Posts: 33,764 Member
    Doesn't it seem true that the nicer the house, the harder it is to find the kitchen trash can?
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,287 Member Member Posts: 36,287 Member
    Do you ever wonder why people have multiple accounts here?
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,287 Member Member Posts: 36,287 Member
    How many times can a child cough through the night?
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,287 Member Member Posts: 36,287 Member
    How many more questions are in my head?
  • RyotaFujikawaRyotaFujikawa Member Posts: 438 Member Member Posts: 438 Member
    Is yellow a bad colour?
  • geiznekcmgeiznekcm Member Posts: 1,357 Member Member Posts: 1,357 Member
    People have multiple accounts here? What is your hypothesis?

    …..Are you one of those people? :o
  • geiznekcmgeiznekcm Member Posts: 1,357 Member Member Posts: 1,357 Member
    Is yellow a bad colour?

    In what context? What makes a color "bad"?

    We're not referring to the color of your urine, are we??
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,287 Member Member Posts: 36,287 Member
    Is yellow a bad colour?

    Did you know I look terrible in yellow but I'm often drawn to it because it's a happy colour?
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,287 Member Member Posts: 36,287 Member
    geiznekcm wrote: »
    People have multiple accounts here? What is your hypothesis?

    …..Are you one of those people? :o

    Wouldn't it be a lot of effort logging in as different profiles? Do you think Keith might have insight? Doesn't he seem the type to know lots of stuff?
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,287 Member Member Posts: 36,287 Member
    geiznekcm wrote: »
    Is yellow a bad colour?

    In what context? What makes a color "bad"?

    We're not referring to the color of your urine, are we??

    Why did you have to bring up urine?
  • RyotaFujikawaRyotaFujikawa Member Posts: 438 Member Member Posts: 438 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    geiznekcm wrote: »
    Is yellow a bad colour?

    In what context? What makes a color "bad"?

    We're not referring to the color of your urine, are we??

    Why did you have to bring up urine?

    lol! If you drink enough water, SOMETHING shouldn't be yellow, right? Does anyone have a distaste for yellow too?
Sign In or Register to comment.