Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Is that really why you're moving?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Well, wouldn't that explain why my Harp tasted weird last time I purchased it?
    skahtboi wrote: »
    Doesn't Guinness taste different if you drink it in Ireland, than here in the U.S.?

Might I agree with you on this? Could that be because AB/InBev now brews it in the US? Might that be the same with Harp and Newcastle as well?

Is there a good chance that is why?

• AliNouveau
    Don't you know it was a tough decision!?On one hand, aren't the hospitals better in the city? But then, isn't it so much more difficult to socially distance yourself from people?
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Is that really why you're moving?

Would you believe we don't have a problem socially distancing and we live in a city?
  • AliNouveau
    Did you know I grew up in the country and just would be miserable living there again? Might we have moved away from public school so my son should be ok? Aren't they still determining what school will be like in the fall?
  • CandycaneDimondSparkle
    CandycaneDimondSparkle Posts: 1,701 Member
    Where’s all the fun friends tonight?
  • AliNouveau
    What do you not like about the country? Do you know I've felt the same way for most of my life, and like smaller cities or college towns best? Will it be fine, though, this year since I just stay home all the time anyway?

Would you believe I just like the energy of a city more? Might I find them more vibrant and exciting? Also isn't it nice to be able to walk to restaurants and stores as I can do loving in the city which is usually not possible in the country?
  • AliNouveau
    Did you know we have a library right on our front lawn?😂. Didn't I get hubs a little free library for his birthday one year?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,080 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Did you know we have a library right on our front lawn?😂. Didn't I get hubs a little free library for his birthday one year?

How do you go about getting a little free library??
  • AliNouveau
    Don't you just buy it then put it up? Might our neighborhood love it and one man told us the other day he gets books at least twice a week cause he loves reading?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited July 2020
    Aren't there always people who just have to ruin it (whatever "it" may be)for everyone else?
  • AliNouveau
    Isn't that true fab? Why would people complain about someone trying to provide reading material for others? Would you believe the man who visits frequently said it save his life during the shut down because he couldn't go to the library anymore? Might I have seen him still coming by even though libraries have reopened?
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,291 Member
    Do you have to sanitize the books after people have handled them?
  • AliNouveau
    edited July 2020
    Don't I leave that up to people's common sense? Wouldn't it be a bit much having to sit by a window watching for every time someone looked in it?
  • AliNouveau
    Isn't it exciting we get to go to stage 3 Friday?!?!!!
    Does that mean I can go back to skate?
  • backagain22
    backagain22 Posts: 376 Member
    Are you worried you'll end up like the US?
  • AliNouveau
    Would you believe nope because we have waited until we have very few cases per day? Might we have had no new cases today and I live in the country's largest city?
  • backagain22
    backagain22 Posts: 376 Member
    Would you believe that I really hope that our friends up North continue their successful path? But, have you read the reports about Australia?
  • srazamora
    Don't you think it is silly that the little free libraries caused zoning controversies in some towns?

How miserable of a person do you have to be to complain about little free library?!

• srazamora
    Is there someone that can hang around here and tag me in a post if I don’t show up on a daily basis? Don’t you know I’m trying to turn a new leaf for the millionth time and go back to logging every day?
  • AliNouveau
    edited July 2020
    Would you believe that I really hope that our friends up North continue their successful path? But, have you read the reports about Australia?

Yes and isn't it fairly isolated? Aren't we still being safe and not stupid? Aren't we all also very happy the border is shut tight?