Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 35,796 Member Member Posts: 35,796 Member
    Don't you think it would be possible to find a game going somewhere every day?
  • skahtboiskahtboi Member Posts: 7,763 Member Member Posts: 7,763 Member
    Has anybody seen @srazamora? Did you know I I just asking this question to see if she gets a notification?
  • tuddy315tuddy315 Member Posts: 7,676 Member Member Posts: 7,676 Member
    Would you be surprised if she didn't?
  • northviewvintagenorthviewvintage Member Posts: 1,016 Member Member Posts: 1,016 Member
    Do you like doing crosswords more than playing sports?
    tuddy315 wrote: »
    Would you be surprised if she didn't?

Would anything surprise me these days?
    Do you like doing crosswords more than playing sports?

Don't they all have their time? Isn't it more fun being active though?
  • srazamorasrazamora Member Posts: 3,068 Member Member Posts: 3,068 Member
    If I can’t be notified after being tagged on MFP, what are the chances MFP will hire someone whose sole job is to make sure I log each day?
    Maybe it's up to you to hire someone?
    Why Leafs.....why???????
    srazamora wrote: »
    If I can’t be notified after being tagged on MFP, what are the chances MFP will hire someone whose sole job is to make sure I log each day?

How would they get a hold of you?

• northviewvintagenorthviewvintage Member Posts: 1,016 Member Member Posts: 1,016 Member
    Don't these discussions help you to want to log in? Could you think of one topic, so interesting, that you wouldn't be able to not log in and comment on it every day?
  • srazamorasrazamora Member Posts: 3,068 Member Member Posts: 3,068 Member
    Don't these discussions help you to want to log in? Could you think of one topic, so interesting, that you wouldn't be able to not log in and comment on it every day?

Could the fault be my brain’s inability to not succumb to distraction that keeps me from both these lovely discussions and logging?

How are things today everyone?
    Should I get out of bed before deciding how things are?
    Don't you have to at some point, anyway?
    Didn't I so that I could buy turnips in animal Crossing?
    Aren't the characters in that game the cutest?
    Would you believe I bought my son basically the animal Crossing encyclopedia so every evening we read this deciding what new villagers we want?
    An Animal Crossing game book exists? Won't my daughter be exited when I tell her!?