Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Would you believe it was snowing all around us? Aren't we lucky to have a giant lake that keeps us a bit warmer?
  • Fitandabbs2020
    Fitandabbs2020 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    How much snow?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't it too early for more than a dusting?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hahah would you believe I've had the heat on for several weeks now? Might I have turned on my steering wheel heater yesterday?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    They make heaters for steering wheels? Aren't we Humans a spoiled species ? 😋
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Don't some cars practically drive themselves now? Would you believe in one of our cars you can set it to keep you x amount of car lengths away from another and doesn't it keep you centred in the lane and will correct if you're not?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Do you know that my recent rental car would scream at me if not perfectly centered between the lines on the road?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't it kind of annoying? This car will go around corners too over a certain speed, wasn't I surprised once and realized I was speeding when it took over driving for me?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Do you know that would make me nervous? And I can't even function using the rear backup camera in my vehicle... I feel like without control I would have an accident 😟
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    My grandmother inherited two antique Hudson's and wouldn't you know those boats float?

n3i43lp05749.png
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Am I boring cause I really like my suv with its heated steering wheel?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Did you know my car won’t let me change lanes when a car is next to me, puts on the brakes if it feels I am approaching a car in front of me too fast, has heaters and coolers in the seats and steering wheel, changes my rear view mirror automatically when a car comes up from behind at night and dims and turns on my bright lights automatically, and assists me with my parking? What has this world come to?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Do you drive a robot?
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,313 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    My grandmother inherited two antique Hudson's and wouldn't you know those boats float?

n3i43lp05749.png

Do you know that my roommate just bought a 1949 Packard which looks a lot like this "boat"?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    If I drove a car that was labeled a boat, might I be less nervous crossing bridges since I can't swim?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Why is it at the eleventh hour I'm always altering and creating Halloween costumes? Don't I say every year this is the last I'm doing this?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Isn’t this year gonna be trick, or trick?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    We're just gonna have treats at our house?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Might a fun Halloween Basket help make the kiddos happy since there won't be Trick or Treating this year?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't that a good idea?
    Might I be making some Halloween themed treats for dinner?