Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good morning Frank, how's your day been?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,128 Member
    Great, thanks, but with quarantine and nothing to do but exercise, could I stand a little more excitement? How about you?
  • slimgirljo15
    How much more excitement would you like? 😂
    Im doing great too, I could do with some Christmas baking help though... wanna help?
  • frankwbrown
    Decades ago, I used to make cakes from scratch: pound cakes, chocolate cakes, carrot cakes, banana nut bread, almond torte with ganache and raspberry filling, folded in the egg whites, made chocolate chip cookies the right way (cream the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla), etc... but is it even possible for an old geezer to remember all that stuff?
  • slimgirljo15
    Wouldn't it make it easier to remember if you put all your old recipes in one place.?
    Isn't "old" subjective? Wouldn't you be a young pup to someone who is 100?
  • frankwbrown
    That's funny, do you think I'm that organized? I do feel younger than I used to be though, is that possible?
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    That's funny, do you think I'm that organized? I do feel younger than I used to be though, is that possible?

How young do you feel now?

Or is that rude to ask?
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Would you like my ooooolllllldddd recipe for oatmeal cookies that makes a jillion cookies?
    If you made it, would you make rolls of cookie dough and put them in the freezer like I do?
    Would you slice off a couple of cookies and bake them every time you turn the oven on?
  • frankwbrown
    How young do you feel now?
    I feel older than I am but younger than I was (i.e. felt), and still older than I'll be a year from now, if that's even possible?
    Would you like my ooooolllllldddd recipe for oatmeal cookies that makes a jillion cookies?
    If you made it, would you make rolls of cookie dough and put them in the freezer like I do?
    Would you slice off a couple of cookies and bake them every time you turn the oven on?
    I love good oatmeal cookies whether dropped, globbed or splatted and patted, but are they better rolled? Is that why they call them "rolled oats"?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,414 Member
    Haha, do you want to join my family? How do you feel about joining a home with two other cats?

Didn’t this thread move fast today?

Would you and the kitties be willing to move to the warmer side of the country?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Have you ever watched a cat walk in snow? 😂😹
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Aren’t some of these “questions” actually just statements with a question mark instead of a period or exclamation point?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Have you ever watched a cat walk in snow? 😂😹

Want to hear something funny? Would you believe that at my old house, where I could let the cat out to go to the bathroom, I actually had to go out and clear a spot before he would go take care of his business?
  • frankwbrown
    Can one speaking the same words cause it to be heard as a question or a statement, depending on the inflection in one's voice? Does not a period or question mark serve the roll of voice inflection in the written word? Right?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Is that a question? ... Was it spoken with the inflection of a question?
  • frankwbrown
    Can one's inner voice have an inflection, though not spoken?
  • KickassAmazon76
    It sure can, as long as mine can be used as an indication?
  • frankwbrown
    An indication of what?
  • KickassAmazon76
    Can the inflection that I hear in my inner voice, be an indication that it's possible for inflection to exist in an inner voice?

Or am I just "special"?
  • frankwbrown
    Yes, no, maybe... but self referential statements can play havoc with logic, can't they?
    Is "This statement is false" true or false?