Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,706 Member
    Options
    Is it a sign of impatience, or consideration, that I just started brewing?
    Won't they be delighted to awake to the smell of freshly brewed/brewing coffee? :D

Don't I chose consideration? Wouldn't I like that?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,185 Member
    Options
    Isn't it nice that at least one of my two guests totally agrees with you, and having had our first cuppa, we're off to the park for a morning walk (before it gets too hot)?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,191 Member
    Options
    Would you believe my son and I are heading to a park soon? Isn't it this supper neat park with all these old facades of buildings from our city and some near sculptures too?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Would you believe my son and I are heading to a park soon? Isn't it this supper neat park with all these old facades of buildings from our city and some near sculptures too?

Doesn't that sound interesting?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it nice that at least one of my two guests totally agrees with you, and having had our first cuppa, we're off to the park for a morning walk (before it gets too hot)?

Which flavor did you choose?? Did it taste as good as it sounded?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,191 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Doesn't that sound interesting?

Isn't he getting footage for a music video he's making? But don't I just like going there and wandering around?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Is it fair to say that @truGAINS is the official thread note taker? You counted when I did, right?

@cmsienk @Cat0703a @Alinouveau2 Do you think I would take notes for a habitual rule breaker..stragglers...hostage holders and coffee drinkers? Didn't I suggest it because cmsienk came in guns a blazin demanding to know what happened?🤣
  • truGAINS
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @truGAINS can you please translate the Coles notes to Cliff notes for Frank?

@Cat0703a @Alinouveau2 Do I look like I want to dress up like a Mounti and learn Canadian jibber jabber? Really?
  • truGAINS
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Give until count of three with no objections first? Isn’t that fair?

Shall I count? Or do you want to?

@cmsienk @Cat0703a Did you both make it to 3? Could you go that high? 😂
  • truGAINS
    Options
    And pleased? Do you think he’ll wake at 2am and do a happy dance? Maybe give us high fives?

@Cat0703a Shouldn't I give you a swift kick in the backside instead?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    @truGAINS didn’t you feel special after all of those notifications? 😊
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Do you think I’ll get a lecture because of my many questions or saying he sashays into the gym first? 😂

@Cat0703a Haven't my lectures not taught you anything yet? Do you think I can sashay or might I might throw my back out trying?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    @truGAINS, do you care to join us for coffee or are you too busy jotting down notes?

@cmsienk Don't you know I never drink coffee or might I be afraid you'd drop some exlaxitives in it ?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Can we draw out coffee longer then?

Why not?

So you don’t need to do work right away? Unless you enjoy doing quotes?

Do you know that quotes are easy and mean I probably already have the job? Don't I use a template?

@cmsienk who really wants coffee stains on their templates?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »
    @truGAINS, do you care to join us for coffee or are you too busy jotting down notes?

@cmsienk Don't you know I never drink coffee or might I be afraid you'd drop some exlaxitives in it ?

Does that really sound like something I'd do?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Join us for coffee, Frank?

Don't you know I would love to?

@frankwbrown Will you believe me when I say under no circumstances should you have coffee with them?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »
    And pleased? Do you think he’ll wake at 2am and do a happy dance? Maybe give us high fives?

@Cat0703a Shouldn't I give you a swift kick in the backside instead?

Will that throw out your back too? 😇
  • truGAINS
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Don't I think I have addressed all of your inquiries? Do you need anything else?🍿🍿🍿🍿
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Doesn't that park sound super?
    Will you be having "supper" in the park? :wink:
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Which flavor did you choose?? Did it taste as good as it sounded?

I had the cafe latte and it was pretty good, but if I were honest wouldn't I have preferred a mocha from Starbucks?