Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frontwheeldrive9999frontwheeldrive9999 Member Posts: 356 Member Member Posts: 356 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Didn’t you edit your thought after posting so I thought you meant me? 🤔

Did you scare Frank and @cmsienk away?

Wasn't I trying to hurry and get all my replies on one page? Didn't I make some mistakes?

Didn't I get busted several pages ago for making a mistake? Didn't a lurker call foul?

should it hurt my tender sensabilities to be called a lurker? do I need to show all ya'all my bonafides in order to be part of this awesome coffee clutch?

How do you feel about cupcakes, coffee and being banished to the corner? Don't you know you were new enough to me that I couldn't remember your screen name and - while I'm over it - I was a little touchy about the foul? 🤨😉

do you think that I was maybe too forward in teasing you, since we hardly know each other? maybe I should take some time and get to know you all before I insinuate myself into the conversation? would you accept my apology?
  • cmsienkcmsienk Member Posts: 3,140 Member Member Posts: 3,140 Member
    You know what? Don't I think you shouldn't worry about it at all?
    Do you know I've been agonizing over whether or not I could wear a black dress to a black tie optional wedding tonight?
    edited July 30
  • frontwheeldrive9999frontwheeldrive9999 Member Posts: 356 Member Member Posts: 356 Member
    You know what? Don't I think you shouldn't worry about it at all?

do you know how much I appreciate that? wouldn't you wear the black dress tonight cause it would be most awesome?
  • Alinouveau2Alinouveau2 Member Posts: 2,215 Member Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Wouldn't a black dress be elegant? Don't you think there will be many there wearing black?
    Wouldn't a black dress be elegant? Don't you think there will be many there wearing black?

Isn't that what I finally decided?
    Don't you think it makes it harder to decide what to wear when there's a dress code?
    Don't you think it makes it harder to decide what to wear when there's a dress code?

Isn't that the truth? How did the cookies turn out?
  • Cat0703aCat0703a Member Posts: 9,792 Member Member Posts: 9,792 Member

Isn't that what I finally decided?

Do we get to see a photo of said dress?
  • truGAINStruGAINS Member Posts: 655 Member Member Posts: 655 Member

Wouldn't a dress code make it easier?
    Can I have the left over cupcakes?
    Won't I also be making butter tarts today too?

why do butter tarts sound so good?

Because they are?

Could there be any other reason?
    Would you believe I wasn't familiar with the name "butter tarts" (I'm not Canadian), and was excited to see what they were? :D

Might they really not have a heck of a lot of butter? .might I make mine special by adding maple syrup ?

Could you use raw honey?

Isn't that the truth? How did the cookies turn out?

Would you believe I'm just about to make them cause I've been cooling the butter?

No? Isn't it easier to wear whatever you want?

Because they are?

Would you believe I wasn't familiar with the name "butter tarts" (I'm not Canadian), and was excited to see what they were? :D

Might they really not have a heck of a lot of butter? .might I make mine special by adding maple syrup ?

Could you use raw honey?

Perhaps? Should I try this one day?
  • Cat0703aCat0703a Member Posts: 9,792 Member Member Posts: 9,792 Member

Did you just use the forbidden word, @truGAINS ? 😮 (and have I mentioned I like your new profile pic?)

Because they are?

Could you use raw honey?

Perhaps? Should I try this one day?

Isn't honey a super food?
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Did you just use the forbidden word, @truGAINS ? 😮 (and have I mentioned I like your new profile pic?)

@Cat0703a Doesn't it feel good to break the rules? Didn't you just make me blush? ☺️

@Alinouveau2 What if you have no clue what to wear but a dress code narrows it down for you?

@Alinouveau2 What if you have no clue what to wear but a dress code narrows it down for you?

But it's a wedding? Isn't the dress code nice?