Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Does your room have a microwave, too?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,735 Member
    NVintage wrote: »
    Does your room have a microwave, too?

Isn't this room lacking a microwave (along with good lighting and water pressure)? Aren't I happy to be working nonetheless?
  • NVintage
    How did I live without a microwave for 7 years in my last apartment? Do you have a portable stovetop at least?
  • cmsienk
    How did I live without a microwave for 7 years in my last apartment? Do you have a portable stovetop at least?

🤣Wouldn't the hotel frown upon that?🤣
  • NVintage
    Why, is it a 5* hotel!?
  • cmsienk
    Didn't @truGAINS already inform me that it was not?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,399 Member

Would you believe I often consider getting rid of our microwave so I can have extra storage for my gadgets? Might I use it maybe twice a year?
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Do you not go through the amount of microwave popcorn my family does?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,839 Member

Would you believe I often consider getting rid of our microwave so I can have extra storage for my gadgets? Might I use it maybe twice a year?
    Good morning, aren't microwaves convenient, but don't they destroy the texture of some foods, like bread, shrimp, other stuff?
    (btw, why is there a :yum: yum emoji but no yuck emoji?)
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021

Good morning, aren't microwaves convenient, but don't they destroy the texture of some foods, like bread, shrimp, other stuff?

🤢 Don't I use this? Or this? 🤮 (Doesn't it depend how yucky I think it is?)
  • Alinouveau2
    Might I prefer to make popcorn on the stovetop? Also don't I prefer heating up leftovers in the oven or on the stovetop?
  • cmsienk
    Don't I use the microwave or toaster oven - depending upon what the leftovers are?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,839 Member
    edited August 2021
    cmsienk wrote: »

Don't I prefer finding emoji's using the colon method, and aren't I impatient when I can't find what I want?
    Isn't it also the case that neither :nauseas nor :vomiting appear, nor did those words occur to me?
    As a consequence, aren't I starting to use the windows+period method more?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,577 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »

Don't I prefer finding emoji's using the colon method, and aren't I impatient when I can't find what I want?
    Isn't it also the case that neither :nauseas nor :vomiting appear, nor did they occur to me?
    As a consequence, aren't I starting to use the windows+period method more?

Didn’t I notice that you mix your colon method and win+. emojis as sometimes your emojis are slightly out of alignment? 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Doesn't it suck when you're carrying something and ram your hand into the wall?
  • cmsienk
    Doesn't it suck when you're carrying something and ram your hand into the wall?

😖 Are you okay?
  • Alinouveau2
    Doesn't my finger ating a bit? Would you believe I'm incredibly clumsy?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Doesn't my finger sting a bit? Would you believe I'm incredibly clumsy?

Wouldn't I find that hard to believe knowing you're very athletic?
  • Alinouveau2
    Isn't that ironic? Might I be easily distracted and I tend to do things before I consider consequences?
  • Alinouveau2
    Should I ignore the laundry that needs folding so I can workout?