Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• epr31295epr31295 Member Posts: 6,213 Member Member Posts: 6,213 Member
    Should pickles be banned to protect from dill pickles
  • truGAINStruGAINS Member Posts: 656 Member Member Posts: 656 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    😲🤭How dare I say that to that comment?!?? How could I ever betray pickles in that way???? May I rephrase to say it sounded delicious right up until the no pickles part?

Doesn't it sound delicious because there are no pickles?

Shouldn't we warn her about your hate for pickles and people who like them? Did that change after you turned over a new leaf?
  • cmsienkcmsienk Member Posts: 4,632 Member Member Posts: 4,632 Member
    truGAINS wrote: »
    😲🤭How dare I say that to that comment?!?? How could I ever betray pickles in that way???? May I rephrase to say it sounded delicious right up until the no pickles part?

Shouldn't we warn her about your hate for pickles and people who like them? Did that change after you turned over a new leaf?

Don't you know it's just the pickles I hate? Did you forget the mustard too?
  • frankwbrownfrankwbrown Member, Premium Posts: 4,161 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,161 Member
    Don't you know it's just the pickles I hate? Did you forget the mustard too?

Will you be unsurprised to learn that my tuna salad had neither pickles, nor mustard, nor relish, nor onions for that matter although I don't mind those so much?

edited September 20
  • frankwbrownfrankwbrown Member, Premium Posts: 4,161 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,161 Member

Don't you realize we "hate the taste, not the taster(s)"? 😂😂
  • Cat0703aCat0703a Member Posts: 10,475 Member Member Posts: 10,475 Member

Don't you realize we "hate the taste, not the taster(s)"? 😂😂

Well isn’t that a good thing for me? 😅😂
    Where have you been all day?
    Enjoying a pickle and mustard sandwich? 😂
    Where have you been all day?
    Enjoying a pickle and mustard sandwich? 😂

Who told you?? Do I have mustard on the corner of my mouth? 😆

Didn’t work get in the way of me playing on MFP again?
    One must often "work to play", but wouldn't it be nice to be able to "play at work"?
    ON second thought, isn't it better to be able to focus and enjoy your work, and play later?
    edited September 20
    Well today was productive but isn’t taking a breather or break of some kind supposed to help make one even more so? Perhaps tomorrow’s break should include some laughs with friends? ☺️
    edited September 20
    Don't I think so? Can't taking a break give one a new perspective once you go back to work?
    As a programmer, didn't I often find that the best way to find a bug that was proving very difficult was to walk away from it for a while? Upon returning, wouldn't the bug often be obvious?
    edited September 20
    If I wanted to see bugs wouldn’t I just need to look at @cmsienk ’s neck? Isn’t she hiding spiders in her hair? 😬🤣

But don’t you make a valid point? Should I schedule a break into my calendar now since there is only one tiny gap left? 🥴
    Didn't I only hear of and not see @cmsienk's encounter with a spider? 🙄🕷 😂

Doesn't one's wellbeing require a balance between exertion and recovery?
    Don't I think that's true for mind as well as body?
    edited September 20
    Won’t she appreciate the added emojis in the morning? 🤣

9n603kngd4j5.gif
    Didn't my momma teach me, after hearing me say this...? 😂

Doesn't this still happen sometimes? 😂
    Didn't I only hear of and not see @cmsienk's encounter with a spider? 🙄🕷 😂

Did you know there were two encounters with spiders? 🕷 🕷 🤯 Didn't it freak me out?

Don't I hate that I'm awake right now when I'm supposed to get up in two hours 90 minutes?
    edited September 20
    0bevzhctx372.jpg

edited September 20
    How are you still so creative even when sleepy?
    😁🥰 isn't it early for you?
    I know, right? 🥱