Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options
1453245334535453745385144

Replies

  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,314 Member
    Options
    Sharsou wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Great ideas only crop up in nonsense territory? Don't you paint with too broad a brush and too early at that? Cat??? Is it too early to ask beg for a refill?

    By non-sense territory I meant the unknown or something ppl feel is not worth looking at or exploring (as you termed it as nonsense without even thinking about it). It just took one non-sense idea to explore the law of gravity 😂. What do you think about that?

    Isn't Cat right about your statement?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,314 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Also... didn't my client bring a coffee with cream for her client, who didn't want it? Didn't she then offer it to me? 😁
    lygpi8kvs2qn.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,554 Member
    Options
    @cmsienk Isn’t ‘why decaf’ correct? 😂

    @Minion_training_program isn’t it more I appreciate limited quantities of them?



  • Minion_training_program
    Options
    Do you really? I mean, i understand you don't want all us minions at once, do you?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,332 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @Alinouveau2 aren’t advance polls the greatest for those that don’t love being around crowds or long lines?

    Didn't we take advantage of the mail in ballots? Might I never have had to stuff so many envelopes?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,554 Member
    Options
    Do you really? I mean, i understand you don't want all us minions at once, do you?

    Wouldn’t all of you be overwhelming for me? But since it’s you, I’d make an exception? 🤗
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,227 Member
    Options
    epr31295 wrote: »
    Should pickles be banned to protect from dill pickles
    How dare you, @epr31295?!
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,227 Member
    Options
    Why aren’t notifications sent to a specific user when they’re tagged in a post?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,314 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Why aren’t notifications sent to a specific user when they’re tagged in a post?

    Shall we test that @srazamora? Why are you concerned about pickle banning but not statement-for-question infractions here in the Only Questions thread?
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,849 Member
    Options
    Why are we not talking about global warming?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,314 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Isn't it time for you to go back to sleep? Or get dressed?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,227 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    Why aren’t notifications sent to a specific user when they’re tagged in a post?

    Shall we test that @srazamora? Why are you concerned about pickle banning but not statement-for-question infractions here in the Only Questions thread?

    Didn’t you read the first 40 pages? Was it so early then that few statement-for-question infractions were made that it was in the later pages that I unleashed my wrath on such infractions?

  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,227 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't it time for you to go back to sleep? Or get dressed? 😉

    Ya think he works as a lifeguard so he doesn’t have to wear a shirt to work?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,314 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    Why aren’t notifications sent to a specific user when they’re tagged in a post?

    Shall we test that @srazamora? Why are you concerned about pickle banning but not statement-for-question infractions here in the Only Questions thread?

    Didn’t you read the first 40 pages? Was it so early then that few statement-for-question infractions were made that it was in the later pages that I unleashed my wrath on such infractions?

    Didn't I see glimpses of your wrath in that first 40 pages? Isn't that why I'm bringing it to now? Also, did you get a notification when I mentioned you?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,441 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't it time for you to go back to sleep? Or get dressed?

    If I could, wouldn't I post a gif of me pushing the "cracking up" button? 🤣



  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,441 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Also... didn't my client bring a coffee with cream for her client, who didn't want it? Didn't she then offer it to me? 😁
    lygpi8kvs2qn.jpg

    Didn't I have the same reaction as @Cat0703a when I saw the "decaf?" in this photo? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,441 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Don't I think so? Can't taking a break give one a new perspective once you go back to work?
    As a programmer, didn't I often find that the best way to find a bug that was proving very difficult was to walk away from it for a while? Upon returning, wouldn't the bug often be obvious?

    How is it programmers get such a bad rap for not being personable when your cleverly crafted questions and fancy bold and italicized font would suggest the very opposite, @frankwbrown ?

    Wow, have I got you fooled? 😂
    (Don't I thank you, on behalf of programmers everywhere, for thinking that?) 😊
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,314 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Also... didn't my client bring a coffee with cream for her client, who didn't want it? Didn't she then offer it to me? 😁
    lygpi8kvs2qn.jpg

    Didn't I have the same reaction as @Cat0703a when I saw the "decaf?" in this photo? 😂

    Isn't that why I did it? 😉
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,441 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Aren't I wishing I could have coffee right now, and a brownie (yes, @Cat0703a... aren't there still some left?), but must have some blood work done first? Isn't the silver lining that I might be asleep when they jab me? :sleeping::lol:
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,314 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Aren't I wishing I could have coffee right now, and a brownie (yes, @Cat0703a... aren't there still some left?), but must have some blood work done first? Isn't the silver lining that I might be asleep when they jab me? :sleeping::lol:

    Doesn't that sound like some serious bloodwork if you will be asleep for it? Don't I hope that everything is okay?