Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,528 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Oh goodness, are you two trying to make me anxious? Please try not to get lost, okay?

Wasn't I just making an apparently too subtle reference to your phone telling you where Starbucks is and that the grocery store is 8 minutes away?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,050 Member
    Did you get mad or get even, @frankwbrown?

Is it wise to get even when it would require a potential felony charge?

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Oh goodness, are you two trying to make me anxious? Please try not to get lost, okay?

Wasn't I just making an apparently too subtle reference to your phone telling you where Starbucks is and that the grocery store is 8 minutes away?

Oh my word, how did I miss that? 🤦‍♀️🤣
    Will someone please pass the coffee as apparently it’s needed? 🤣🤣🤣
  • srazamora
    Doesn’t that sound like a great idea? 🤩 Will you please wait for the sun to rise before going off on your hike?

Have I told you already my son is in “Foods” at school this year and so wants to cook and bake with me today?

Why wasn’t this class offered to me??

• Cat0703a
    srazamora wrote: »
    Doesn’t that sound like a great idea? 🤩 Will you please wait for the sun to rise before going off on your hike?

Have I told you already my son is in “Foods” at school this year and so wants to cook and bake with me today?

Was it called something different for you? Or did you not have any cooking classes at school?
  • cmsienk

Wasn't that class called Home Ec at my school? Doesn't "Foods" get right to the point and probably draw in more kids?
  • Cat0703a
    @cmsienk isn’t 7 waiting for you now? 😉
  • srazamora

Wasn't that class called Home Ec at my school? Doesn't "Foods" get right to the point and probably draw in more kids?

What does the “Ec” stand for?
  • Cat0703a
    Isn’t it Economics?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    Didn't Yogi Berra say, "If you don't know where you're going, you'll end up someplace else"?
    And didn't Lewis Carroll say, "If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there"?

Isn't it fun discovering new places?

• Cat0703a
    Isn’t it fun as long as you return safely?
  • srazamora

Could your comment be drudging up vague memories of making breaded chicken and cross stitching bookmarks?
  • cmsienk

Could your comment be drudging up vague memories of making breaded chicken and cross stitching bookmarks?

Didn't I make an apron and a bean bag frog? Aren't I bewildered that I can't remember making any food but I do remember learning about dry and liquid measuring cups?
  • srazamora
    Isn’t it funny the things that stick with us and the things that don’t?
  • cmsienk
    Isn't my brother saving up to buy more bees in the spring?
    Iu4lu57zsekc9.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    edited October 2021
    Isn't my brother saving up to buy more bees in the spring?
    Iu4lu57zsekc9.jpg

Isn’t that fun? And yummy too?
  • CandycaneDimondSparkle
    CandycaneDimondSparkle Posts: 1,701 Member
    What's up buttercup?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    dnjnmuts56bl.gif
  • Cat0703a
    Don’t I always?

Should I get out of bed now and see if I can catch the sunrise at the beach with coffee?
  • cmsienk
    Isn't that a splendid idea? Did you do it?