Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    edited October 2021
    In order to make it in time, can you guess what I’m without??? 😭
    pfzk3d46aaxb.jpeg
    c0awll188y58.jpeg
    sarbgsvdkck4.jpeg

In true MFP, aren’t the pics out of order? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,695 Member
    Isn't that beautiful though? Will you please allow me?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Isn't that beautiful though? Will you please allow me?
    y3itnz4k033k.gif
  • Cat0703a
    May I share my deep appreciation for that? 🙏🤗
  • cmsienk
    Don't I hope you got actual coffee as soon as you got back from the beach? Can you tell that I'm currently on a Teams call in my car in a Qdoba parking lot? 🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Aren’t you a spectacular multitasker? And what is Qdoba? And how does one pronounce it? 🤔
  • Cat0703a
    Oh and didn’t I need a coffee to warm up after my early morning excursion so I stopped on my way home? ☕️
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,104 Member
    edited October 2021
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Don’t I always?

Should I get out of bed now and see if I can catch the sunrise at the beach with coffee?

Do you live on the beach or are you living it up on vacation, @Cat0703a ?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Aren’t you a spectacular multitasker? And what is Qdoba? And how does one pronounce it? 🤔

Isn't it pronounced Q-Doba?
    nk95dtfpjjio.jpg

Isn't this what I had for lunch (minus the onions)?
    1wdeofu4fzbm.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    cmsienk wrote: »

Isn't it pronounced Q-Doba?
    nk95dtfpjjio.jpg

Isn't this what I had for lunch (minus the onions)?
    1wdeofu4fzbm.jpg

Were you trying to make me drool? 🤤 And did you hear me laughing again all the way from Canada at your modified pictures? 🤣🤣🤣
  • Cat0703a
    srazamora wrote: »
    Don’t I always?

Should I get out of bed now and see if I can catch the sunrise at the beach with coffee?

Are you familiar with Vancouver Island on the west coast of Canada? Aren’t I blessed to have ocean on three sides of me within a 15-30 minute drive depending on which direction I choose? 🥰
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,178 Member
    In order to make it in time, can you guess what I’m without??? 😭
    pfzk3d46aaxb.jpeg
    c0awll188y58.jpeg
    sarbgsvdkck4.jpeg

In true MFP, aren’t the pics out of order? 🤣

Didn't you have some birds enjoying the sunrise with you? 😃
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Don’t I always?

Are you familiar with Vancouver Island on the west coast of Canada? Aren’t I blessed to have ocean on three sides of me within a 15-30 minute drive depending on which direction I choose? 🥰

I went to a beach of sorts as well, didn't I?
    I mean, can you really call the small stretch of sand in San Francisco Bay by the Maritime Museum and Fisherman's Wharf a beach? Wasn't I briefly tempted to don wet suit and swimmer's buoy, but then the moment passed? 😂

How Isn't it nice, @Cat0703a, that you have not one but several beaches just minutes away?
    Incidentally, I watched the sunrise yesterday, but wasn't that nowhere near as photo-worthy?

• frankwbrown
    And how are you, @cmsienk , this lovely day? 😇😊
    Did you enjoy that wonderful lunch at Qdoba?
    Did they offer an explanation as to why they would pick the name Qdoba, a word so similar to adobo as to invite confusion, not to mention the confusion over how to pronounce it? 🤔

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,104 Member
    Don’t I always?

Are you trying to make me jealous?

• Cat0703a
    Don’t I always?

Are you trying to make me jealous?

Oh that wouldn’t be kind, would it? Aren’t I always willing to play tour guide for friends who make it my way? 🤗
  • Cat0703a
    Don’t I always?

I went to a beach of sorts as well, didn't I?
    I mean, can you really call the small stretch of sand in San Francisco Bay by the Maritime Museum and Fisherman's Wharf a beach? Wasn't I briefly tempted to don wet suit and swimmer's buoy, but then the moment passed? 😂

How Isn't it nice, @Cat0703a, that you have not one but several beaches just minutes away?
    Incidentally, I watched the sunrise yesterday, but wasn't that nowhere near as photo-worthy?

Oh doesn’t that sound like a nice day too? 😍 Weren’t the gulls enjoying the little crabs in the seaweed as the tide headed out? Wouldn’t it be nice if I was able to share my video where you’d be able to hear the gulls calling and the waves lapping?
  • _Sparky_
    _Sparky_ Posts: 765 Member
    Why is my windbreaker breaking wind?
  • CandycaneDimondSparkle
    CandycaneDimondSparkle Posts: 1,701 Member
    Is this a weird thread?
  • _Sparky_
    _Sparky_ Posts: 765 Member
    What is your definition of weird?