Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,145 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    May I have fewer flowers and more egg containers to hold my snacks and chocolates? 🤭

Would you need egg containers if you did as I do? Don't I simply wear a backpack full of chocolates everywhere I go? 💼
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,663 Member
    edited May 2022
    Wasn't I only able to get into my account on the website by going through my History?
    1viervdxkq7v.jpg
  • frankwbrown
    Might your room be very confusing for bees, butterflies and hummingbirds?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    Don't you think this room needs another pattern? 😂
    y3zkt01oen5h.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    Even the ceiling?? 😱
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,977 Member
    Can I get that with a manly blue ribbon chin tie?

if the man pictured can wear it with a pink ribbon, why cant you?

On the other hand, do you think all it needs is a change of colour to make it look manly?
  • cmsienk
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Even the ceiling?? 😱

Wasn't I referring to the lovely chair, but aren't I relieved that only part of the ceiling is papered?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Well isn't that so very.... spring themed?😆
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,903 Member
    Are my eyes bleeding after seeing that?
  • cmsienk
    Aren't I glad I'm not paying for my stay here?
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    But how many of us have you entertained? Haven’t all of us laughed out loud? And don’t we all need a good laugh?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    Couldn't it be worse? How do you feel about a clown themed room? 😂
  • Generic_Excuse
    Don't you know like most 80's nurseries mine was Clown Themed? Don't I just hate clowns now, not a fear but just despise them?
  • nossmf
    Don't I have a lasting childhood memory of my family going to Las Vegas once and staying at the Circus, Circus hotel? Didn't we have a clown-based room? On a completely unrelated note, do you know how many times I've seen the movie "It"? What's a number less than one?
  • cmsienk
    Wouldn't even just a general circus themed room be hard to stay in? 🎪🤹‍♀️sznbc8wispj2.gif
  • frankwbrown
    Can't the ambiguity of language be humorous at times? For instance, how might one [mis-]interpret the expression "it's always five o'clock somewhere"? What I'm wondering is, where is this place where it's always five o'clock?
  • Generic_Excuse
    I wonder was 5 o'clock picked because of the 9-5 shift? Because otherwise doesn't 5 seem a bit random? And even then weren't drink/bar carts pretty normal in offices during the era the phrase came to be?
  • cmsienk
    How great is a nap in the middle of the day?
  • nossmf
    Considering I've taken precisely one mid-day nap in the last 20 years, and that because I was sick with COVID, doesn't that make me perfectly qualified to criticize naps on social media?
  • frankwbrown
    cmsienk wrote: »
    How great is a nap in the middle of the day?

Aren't they great? And wouldn't I have said so earlier if I hadn't been napping? 💤😴