Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,417 Member
    Have you made it back yet, Frank?

If I went for a nice boardwalk stroll along the ocean but didn’t take a photo, did I really even go? 🤔
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,978 Member
    if I take the dog for a walk but didnt take a photo did I really even go?

Do I really even have a dog?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,907 Member
    Is the better question whether you have a camera?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,978 Member
    what about a smart phone?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,151 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Don't I think you'll do fine? Won't you please enjoy the scenery during your run?
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Have you made it back yet, Frank?

If I went for a nice boardwalk stroll along the ocean but didn’t take a photo, did I really even go? 🤔
    I am back, aren't I, and don't I feel okay?
    In terms of scenery, isn't this place lacking a bit?
    Didn't it take me 86 minutes to go only 3.39 miles, and didn't my friend continue on and go 16+ miles in 5 hours? Don't I wish I could do that?
    If I don't post a photo, did I really go?
    lk2mdw31w0kj.png
  • Cat0703a
    Aren’t I happy you made it, Frank, and even more delighted that we got a photo of your success? 🤩
  • Cat0703a
    Didn’t I also forget to welcome @nossmf back? Are you looking forward to your own bed tonight?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Aren't I good with a camper but tent camping is not my thing? Doesn't all it take is the thought of a bear to fill me with anxiety? 😬
  • frankwbrown
    Didn't my niece once awake in her grandfather's trailer, up in the Sierras, in the early morning, to find a bear had come into the trailer and was nosing around a few feet from her bed? Didn't she quell her fear and instead shout in a calm but stern motherly voice, "No! No! You get out of here!"? And didn't the bear oblige?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Doesn't that story add a new fear to my list? Aren't my natural instincts much worse than your nieces? 🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Did you know that’s close to what I said to the person who broke into my house 16-18 years ago? 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • frankwbrown
    Wow, that must have been a stocking experience, no?
    BTW, did you have a good Canada Day?
    (How is it I never knew July 1st is Canada Day?)
  • Cat0703a
    Wasn’t I likely barefoot at the time? 😆 Do you know now it is but at the time I felt rather calm?
    Might I have been less so if it was a bear since I’m not certain on their grasp of the English language or if they even understand Canadian??? 😱

Isn’t it fun learning new things? 🇨🇦 Other than a walk along the beach to find a geocache, wasn’t my day pretty quiet and uneventful?

• frankwbrown
    Though I'm aware of geocaching, haven't I yet to participate? What were you searching for, or was that an unknown? Did you find it?
  • Cat0703a
    edited July 2022
    Shall I see if I can show you what was found?
    z5vhqgyqwj0z.jpeg
    0nuxz1tpr8x1.jpeg

Weren’t they creative and drilled a hole on the underside of a piece of driftwood and then hid that driftwood in a bigger piece? 😱

Next time shall I film the find without my son’s face in it so I can share it?
  • frankwbrown
    That is creative, isn't it? Doesn't that look like fun?
    I'm about to go on my walk, and I'm wondering, should I look for something similar? A secret geocache and some driftwood here in the central valley? 😂
  • Generic_Excuse
    @Cat0703a 😲 Don't I envy that level of calmness in a scary situation? Aren't I am a panicker? Isn't it so bad I panic playing video games and therefore suck at them too? 🤣

Well isnt that so cool!? Bet your son loved that adventure? What is it tho that you found in the driftwood?
  • Cat0703a
    edited July 2022
    Since we were at 99 geocache finds, wasn’t it the perfect morning (aside from the pouring rain) to find a 100th and film it for you?

Hasn’t MFP decided to edit the first part of the find? Shall I try again?
    0ym7df4h5k41.gif

• Cat0703a
    edited July 2022
    Aren’t I being thwarted?? 😅

Inside all geocaches, isn’t there a piece of paper (or in the case above…wood) to sign?
    fhj5kdeicwja.gif
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,671 Member
    Doesn't that look like fun?