Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,181 Member
    Wouldn't I love that?
    Shall I send you a ticket? 😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,699 Member
    edited August 2022
    Don't I agree that would be great? Wouldn't I bring some of my favorite sparkling water with me to drink on the sidelines?
    yexyzy39in1v.jpg
  • frankwbrown
    Isn't that an excellent choice, and an excellent flavour? 😋😂
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Wouldn't I love that?
    Shall I send you a ticket? 😂

Do you mean a ticket to participate? 😅

@cmsienk, doesn’t that bring me back to my teen years? How did I not know they still made those?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @cmsienk, doesn’t that bring me back to my teen years? How did I not know they still made those?
    Wasn't I glad to see it back on the shelf at my supermarket? I think they made a comeback in the early 2000s, but a crowd-funding push in 2013 brought them fully back. Supposedly there's a new flavor out - Summer Strawberry - but I haven't been able to find it.
    2mdbmux7yy2f.jpg
  • frankwbrown
    Since my Lear jet is in the hanger for maintenance, wasn't I thinking a ticket for Canadian Air? 😂
    But, of course, you'd want one of the invaluable medals, in which case won't you have to participate?
    But aren't you entitled to a medal for any distance, including the 5K, and aren't you given enough time to walk it? 🤔

• Cat0703a
    Are you saying that I have no excuse not to just do the race? 😂
  • Cat0703a
    @cmsienk, doesn’t summer strawberry sound perfect? Will you let us know if you try it?
  • cmsienk
    Don't I appreciate not being called out on my inadvertent rule breaking? Will you allow me to blame it on the lateness of the hour?
  • Cat0703a
    Didn’t I miss it during my early morning reply? 😉
  • frankwbrown
    Is it like a tree falling in the woods? If nobody notices, did it really happen? 🤔
  • cmsienk
    Aren't you both so kind?

Am I not trying to find enough wild blackberries to make a cobbler? Don't I wish they all would ripen at the same time?
    ib2ue7zvczeg.jpg
    pdn3m523c8al.jpg
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,967 Member
    Growing up, my dad made award-winning boysenberry jam off vines in our backyard...do you know how much I miss that? Aren't I frustrated the grocery stores carry a huge variety of flavors, but never boysenberry?
  • cmsienk
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Didn't that make me wonder what kind of berries I actually have growing wild here this time of year?

According to my plant identification app, doesn't it look like the brambles with ripe fruit right now are sawtooth blackberries?
    Don't I also have black raspberries (early to mid-July) and raspberries (late July/early August)?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,967 Member
    Considering I cannot maintain a green grass lawn, what makes you think I can actually cultivate berry vines?
  • cmsienk
    Don't they practically grow themselves?
  • VesperTV
    VesperTV Posts: 4 Member
    Do you add sand to your grass ?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    👆 Does anyone else understand this question?
  • Cat0703a
    Don’t some people add sand to their grass to help soil irrigation but it’s also criticized for killing grass? Maybe that’s what our visitor was referring to?