Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    So, who wants a modern version of one of these for their car? 😂
    s1zbszf7u5sh.png
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    🙋‍♀️ Where do I get in line? 🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    edited August 2022
    Wouldn’t that be convenient? 😆
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member
    What will they think of next, putting TV's in cars to entertain kids during road trips?
  • frankwbrown
    cmsienk wrote: »
    🙋‍♀️ Where do I get in line? 🤣
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Wouldn’t that be convenient? 😆
    Didn't I think of you two when I saw that? 😂
    ☕☕☕
    nossmf wrote: »
    What will they think of next, putting TV's in cars to entertain kids during road trips?
    No, that would be crazy, wouldn't it? Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue? Besides, wouldn't TV's have to become much lighter and thinner for that to happen? 😂

• cmsienk
    Hasn't it been quiet in here today?
  • Cat0703a
    Is it because I went back to work today?🤭
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,926 Member
    Aren't I on my lunch break at work as I post this?
  • cmsienk
    Isn't it way past time for me to be asleep?
  • frankwbrown
    Yes, but isn't it now a good time for something off this menu?
    ra8hy2vt78ok.png
  • Cat0703a
    Goodness, don’t those look good? Which did you choose?
  • nossmf
    Would I be thrown out of this group if I say I prefer to eat my calories rather than drink them, that eating calories is so much more satisfying towards hunger satiation?
  • frankwbrown
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Goodness, don’t those look good? Which did you choose?

Didn't I choose the blended Caramelizer? 😋
    Wasn't it "just the ticket" to satisfy my hunger?

Don't I often have protein shakes, and don't they usually provide me with sufficient satiety? 🤔
  • nossmf
    In the interest of being fair, don't I have to admit I also drink a protein shake after every lifting workout, which helps tide me over until lunch?
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    what's in a good protein shake? :)
  • nossmf
    While recipes abound to make your own using various powders, fruits, seeds and more, don't I prefer to buy the pre-mixed shakes off the store shelf which I can throw in a gym bag and simply drink when convenient?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,926 Member
    Would I be thrown out of this group if I say I prefer to eat my calories rather than drink them, that eating calories is so much more satisfying towards hunger satiation?

Would I be thrown out if I admit I have never had a protein shake in my life?

Would I also be thrown out if I ask again how to get the little emojis onto your post - not these MFP ones :oB) but all the other little ones you can access from your keyboard?

Wont I make sure I write it down this time so I dont ask yet again later?
  • cmsienk
    Isn't it Windows Key + Full stop? (Did that impress you?)
  • frankwbrown

Would I be thrown out if I admit I have never had a protein shake in my life?

Would I also be thrown out if I ask again how to get the little emojis onto your post - not these MFP ones :oB) but all the other little ones you can access from your keyboard?

Wont I make sure I write it down this time so I dont ask yet again later?
    Wouldn't that depend on whether you're using iPhone, Android phone, Windows, Mac, or Linux (what else is there)?
    But since I use my Windows laptop most of the time, don't I use the Windows+period key combo, thanks to @Cat0703a having enlightened me a while back?

• frankwbrown
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't it Windows Key + Full stop? (Did that impress you?)
    Aren't you smart, remembering to use "full stop" rather than "period"? I don't know if @paperpudding is impressed, but can you tell I am?