Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    A friend being lost? Wouldn’t that be me? 🙋🏼‍♀️
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,663 Member
    Why does today feel like Monday?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,145 Member
    Because you were able to relax yesterday?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2022
    Could you be more wrong? 🤣
    Will you join me for coffee? ☕
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2022
    Wouldn't I love to?
    Won't my first cup be imaginary, since I'm out of coffee beans (although I do have a Cafe Latte protein drink)?
    But, in half an hour, won't my second cup likely be a hot mocha from Starbucks, with a donut from the donut shop next door? Should I clarify the donut shop is next door to the Starbucks, not to my house? Isn't that fortunate, since it would be a daily temptation otherwise?

Would you like a donut? Need I even ask if @Cat0703a would like one?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2022
    Do you have an extra French Cruller, Boston Cream or cider mill cinnamon sugar donut to spare? 😋

In case you were wondering, aren't those in no particular order of preference?
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2022
    Did you know I had (past tense) not one but two French Crullers 2 hours ago - one chocolate, one maple? And where are they now, pray tell? 😋😂
    Wouldn't I prefer a chocolate eclair to a Boston cream, but aren't they both a little too expensive calorie wise? Doesn't a cider mill cinnamon sugar donut sound good, though I've never had one?
  • cmsienk
    Isn't it great that there are so many donut options? 😋 🍩
  • frankwbrown
    Let's see, what shall I have today: apple fritter, blueberry fritter, cinnamon roll, cinnamon twist, French cruller, old fashioned, buttermilk bar, chocolate bar, maple bar, devil's food, bear claw, jelly filled donut, cream-filled anything, or maybe just a dozen calorie-free donut holes?
  • cmsienk
    Didn't I just eat a Heath Klondike bar for dinner? ☹
  • frankwbrown
    Aren't I skipping lunch, hoping the scale won't disappoint me tomorrow morning? 🤔
    On the other hand, aren't I in a celebratory mood after completing my fifth 30-day 10k challenge? 🦚🎉😊
    c72dec0mqvzc.png
  • cmsienk
    👏😎 Isn't that a great accomplishment?
  • where am i
  • frankwbrown
    In the Twilight Zone? 😆
  • frankwbrown
    So who knew today is National Coffee Day in the US?
    And who would you least expect to not be offering a free small coffee?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2022
    Didn't I just discover this myself?!
    Will you allow me to share a list I found?
    National Coffee Day deals and freebies 2022
    Many chains are offering deals on Thursday to celebrate National Coffee Day 2022. A majority require customers to sign up for rewards programs to cash in on the deals.

Barnes & Noble: The book chain’s B&N Café is celebrating by offering a free tall hot or iced coffee on Thursday with the purchase of any baked item, according to Thrillist.

Biggby Coffee: The chain is offering a free 20-ounce hot or iced brewed coffee on Thursday at participating locations, sharing this coupon on Twitter.

Bulletproof Coffee: The company is offering 25% off coffee products and mix-ins , such as MCT oil and grass-fed ghee clarified butter.

Burger King: Members of Burger King Royal Perks can get a free small BK Café Iced Coffee when they spend $1 or more on the BK app or bk.com, according to CNET.

Dunkin’: Dunkin’ loyalty members can get a free medium hot or iced coffee with any purchase on Thursday.

Krispy Kreme: The chain is giving all guests a free hot or iced coffee on Thursday only.

La Colombe: In honor of National Coffee Day and International Coffee Day (Oct. 1), La Colombe Coffee Roasters is offering a BOGO 50% off deal on all of its 12-ounce boxes of coffee beans both online and in La Colombe cafes, according to CNET.

Panera: On Thursday, new Unlimited Sip Club Subscribers will receive two months free, while existing members will receive $2 off select barista beverages and smoothies in the app.

Peet’s Coffee: Customers can get 20% off of products online using code COFFEEDAY through Oct. 2.

Tim Horton’s: On Thursday, the chain is offering a 25-cent medium, hot or iced coffee when customers order on the app.
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2022
    Didn't I find that same list? Aren't I about to leave for my water aerobics class and thinking of stopping somewhere afterward for my first coffee of the day?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,903 Member
    How long do you think the lines will be at these establishments, compared to their normal length?
  • JustJ2014
    JustJ2014 Posts: 5,326 Member
    Who would wait in line for something you have at home?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2022
    Do you think it might be because they're not at home?