Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Mtn_hikin
    Mtn_hikin Posts: 1,087 Member
    JustJ2014 wrote: »
    Isn't good news or bad news subjective?

Isn’t that your opinion?
  • JustJ2014
    JustJ2014 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Is my opinion important to anyone else?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,698 Member
    Am I too late for coffee?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,960 Member
    Depends...is it your week off?
  • cmsienk
    What do you think? 😉
  • nossmf
    How much time do you have to listen to my answer?
  • cmsienk
    How much time do you have to tell me?
  • nossmf
    Let's see...do I want to stay late at work explaining this to you? Or would it be better to wait until morning to begin?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2022
    Shouldn't you go home? Who likes to stay at work any longer than they have to? Have you heard from your son that they arrived at their destination safely?
  • nossmf
    By driving ironman-style, didn't my son, his girlfriend and her father reach their new home 24 hours after leaving? In their rush to pack, didn't they forget important documents, such as birth certificate and social security card, which are needed to get jobs?
  • cmsienk
    Are you using FedEx, UPS OR or USPS priority mail to get his documents to him?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,181 Member
    Didn't I have coffee very early this morning, and now won't I be having a mocha frappuccino?
    But don't I have to get my car smog checked first? (Isn't tomorrow my deadline to renew?)
  • iggy93
    iggy93 Posts: 90 Member
    Why are we asking questions?
  • nossmf
    Have you read all 4809 pages of this thread for the answer?
  • frankwbrown
    Can't questions sometimes, if not oftentimes, provide an answer? Is that the answer you were looking for?
  • nossmf
    Do you know how often in my school days I'd ask my teacher a question, but before they could say a word, I'd figure out the answer for myself? Can you imagine the looks the other students gave me on a regular basis?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Were they looks of admiration? 😆
  • JustJ2014
    JustJ2014 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Why look at others in that way??
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2022
    Who wouldn't want to be looked at with admiration? Is anybody else having a cinnamon raisin English muffin (and cream cheese) with their coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    Wasn't I sound asleep while you were having your delicious treat?
    Isn't the fact that I had homemade cinnamon toast last night the only reason I don't feel compelled now to go get something cinnamon-ny?
    rdpcmvykeikg.gif