Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    But did you kick your butt? 🤔
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,956 Member
    Did you know in high school track and field we did a warmup exercise where we hopped from foot to foot, with the in-air foot flexed as high/back as possible to literally try to kick our own butts?
  • nossmf
    cmsienk wrote: »
    If you eat your lunch at 11am, what time do you eat dinner?

While we normally eat around 7, is it not uncommon, thanks to school/work activities, for us to eat as late as 9? I typically eat around 12, but today's workout burned extra calories, so do you blame me for not being able to resist eating a little early?
  • Cat0703a
    Why would we blame you?? Will you be able to wait until 9?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,690 Member
    Isn't that a long time between meals?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,178 Member
    edited February 2023
    Do you notice any difference in the people who prefer pilates over yoga?
    Don't I see many of the same people at both my Pilates class and my yoga class?
    Should I conduct a survey and find out which they prefer and why?
    nossmf wrote: »
    Aren't they better at spelling?

ETA: As in, since pilates is more difficult to spell than yoga, doesn't a practitioner face a bigger mental hurdle simply spelling their art in the first place?
    Isn't Pilates normally capitalized, because it was created by a man whose last name was Pilates? (But really, is that any reason why the name of this "mind/body exercise" should also be capitalized?)
    Shall I share a little trivia regarding Pilates? Didn't Joseph Pilates create it and give it the name "Contrology"? For some strange reason, it seems 🤔, didn't practitioners prefer to just call it Pilates? 😂

• frankwbrown
    srazamora wrote: »
    Is buttkicking yoga a new style of yoga?
    Since yoga is supposedly 3,000 years old, isn't the buttkicking part nothing new?
    Isn't yoga but just one of the many forms of buttkicking exercises?

• Cat0703a
    While many people enjoy having their butts kicked at exercise, aren’t I more likely to do it if I don’t feel like going to die afterwards? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Would you be surprised to find out I feel the same way?
  • Cat0703a
    How obvious was it that I hadn’t had coffee yet in my last post? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Don't I agree with you both, that exercise is better when you feel energized afterward rather than like you've "had your butt kicked"?
    Didn't I get a whopping 8 ½ hours of sleep last night, so am only now enjoying a cup of coffee, after having a blueberry pancake? 🥞☕😄
  • nossmf
    It's been 24 years since the last time I ate pancakes...is that too long?
  • cmsienk
    Aren't you due for a pancake? Wouldn't blueberry pancakes be my first choice?
  • frankwbrown
    nossmf wrote: »
    It's been 24 years since the last time I ate pancakes...is that too long?
    Isn't it not too long, provided you've been having something you like more?
    Or, maybe you've been having flapjacks instead? 😂
  • nossmf
    Though I prepare chocolate chip pancakes for one daughter, do I and my other daughter prefer my cinnamon French toast with powdered sugar?
  • frankwbrown
    I also prefer French toast (I had it the last two mornings, because I hate to see a loaf of French bread go too stale), but don't I find pancakes easier to get just right?
  • cmsienk
    Isn't it easier to get blueberries inside pancakes? 🤭
  • cmsienk
    Speaking of massage chairs (weren't we earlier?), guess who's in a massage chair while she gets a pedicure?
  • Cat0703a
    Well since it’s not me and since the Empress hasn’t shared her schedule, can we make an assumption that it’s you? And if so, what colour?
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    How would I know what color?