Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,666 Member
    Doesn't that sound delicious? Will you forgive my absence? Didn't I stay too long at the antiques festival?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    Did you come away with any new to you pieces?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,093 Member
    skahtboi wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    Am I losing my mind? Didn’t I ask a question just a few days ago?

Where have you been, @skahtboi ?!

Isn’t it likely that the end of the school year has consumed my every waking moment? Is it really summer time now?

Now that school is out, can we count on your undivided attention, @skahtboi ?

• srazamora
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Am I losing my mind? Didn’t I ask a question just a few days ago?

Where have you been, @skahtboi ?!
    Do you think he started another question thread?

Why so few questions lately?? Are we going to have to start assigning shifts or something??
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,903 Member
    Don't I get a pass for not logging in on my birthday yesterday?
  • DKAVL
    DKAVL Posts: 20 Member
    How has the MFP community changed since I was last here a few years ago?
  • srazamora
    nossmf wrote: »

Why didn’t you tell us it was your birthday?? Couldn’t we have arranged an impressive virtual celebration filled with a bunch of inquisitive people?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2023
    Why didn’t you tell us it was your birthday?? Couldn’t we have arranged an impressive virtual celebration filled with a bunch of inquisitive people?
    Are you suggesting it's too late for that? Won't you accept my belated birthday congratulations, @nossmf? You do know I would add some kind of celebratory meme if I was able to from my phone, don't you? 🎁 🎈🎂🍨
  • nossmf
    While virtual celebrations will be gladly accepted along with my IRL favorite cinnamon coffee cake (last night's dessert AND today's breakfast, yum!), can we skip the various vocal renditions of the "Happy Birthday" song?
  • srazamora
    While virtual celebrations will be gladly accepted along with my IRL favorite cinnamon coffee cake (last night's dessert AND today's breakfast, yum!), can we skip the various vocal renditions of the "Happy Birthday" song?

Are you doubting my vocal ability? Or does being the center of attention during a serenade make you anxious?
  • srazamora
    Are you suggesting it's too late for that? Won't you accept my belated birthday congratulations, @nossmf? You do know I would add some kind of celebratory meme if I was able to from my phone, don't you? 🎁 🎈🎂🍨

Can I join in on the belated birthday wishes? While I’m here, can I nominate your profile pic for the most inquisitive of them all? Do you think @skahtboi could illustrate a profile picture with a question mark prominently on display like yours, @cmsienk ?
  • nossmf
    If you turn your head to the side, doesn't my arm resemble a question mark also?
  • srazamora
    If you turn your head to the side, doesn't my arm resemble a question mark also?

Isnt that a stretch? (Or should I say a flex? 😂…) If you made a fist with your other hand below it, wouldn’t that make for a more convincing argument?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2023
    srazamora wrote:
    Can I join in on the belated birthday wishes? While I’m here, can I nominate your profile pic for the most inquisitive of them all? Do you think @skahtboi could illustrate a profile picture with a question mark prominently on display like yours, @cmsienk ?
    Do you doubt his abilities? (Also, may I say thank you for noticing my efforts?) 😊

Isnt that a stretch? (Or should I say a flex? 😂…) If you made a fist with your other hand below it, wouldn’t that make for a more convincing argument?
    Wouldn't that be something to see?
  • srazamora
    Wouldn’t it be less likely that I doubt @skahtboi ’s ability and more likely that I wonder if he can manage to fit such a task into his busy schedule?

Are you people not as big of fans of puns as I am?? Could I be a bit bitter no one has commented on my “flex” pun yet?
  • srazamora
    Where is @frankwbrown when you need someone to show some pun appreciation??
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,146 Member
    Well @nossmf, there's gotta be a birthday song sung, so may I suggest this one?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhdOPhTHeoE
  • nossmf
    How long did you have to search for that video? Or did you already have it bookmarked, waiting for an occasion to share it?
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Who is going to lie to me and say they missed me?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2023
    Who is going to lie to me and say they missed me?
    May I be first? 🙋‍♀️ Do you know how much I missed you?