Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,066 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't that have been a better idea before we ate it? Want to see the empty plate with small wisps of whipped cream leftover?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,570 Member
    Options
    🍀 Who else is celebrating St Patrick's Day? 🍀
  • MaryLynnHawk
    MaryLynnHawk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How could anyone neglect to celebrate St Patrick's Day? 🍀
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    STRAITBUGGIN Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Oh, was that today 🍀?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,469 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else (besides @nossmf) enjoying their morning coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wasn't I around that time? Aren't I now waiting to have some stitches removed?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Oh no, stitches? You weren't badly cut, were you?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wasn't it the result of needing a dental implant? Won't I have to wait 4 months now before getting the "tooth" on top the implant?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't that seem like a long wait?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Won't I have a lot of coffees between now and then?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Haven't you found the silver lining?!
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you wish you could join me for my yoga class?
  • nossmf
    Options
    For those of us who don't drink alcohol, doesn't St. Patrick's Day lose a lot of its luster?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Did anybody else's home turn into a mad pinch-fest where each person tried desperately to pinch somebody not paying attention to them, while simultaneously trying to keep their head on a swivel to avoid suffering the same fate?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    No, but doesn't that sound like good family fun?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Didn't I head to the gym to first walk on a nearby trail, then do a water aerobics class?
    Did you enjoy your yoga class? Was it a fast yoga flow style or a slower restorative yoga style?
    Aren't I looking forward to a tai chi session in the morning, before another water aerobics class at 11am?

Am I remembering correctly that the consequence of not wearing green on St Patrick's Day is getting pinched?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Isn't it true that if you're over 1/2 Irish you're excempt from wearing green on St.Patrick's day?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Didn't I head to the gym to first walk on a nearby trail, then do a water aerobics class?
    Did you enjoy your yoga class? Was it a fast yoga flow style or a slower restorative yoga style?
    Aren't I looking forward to a tai chi session in the morning, before another water aerobics class at 11am?

Am I remembering correctly that the consequence of not wearing green on St Patrick's Day is getting pinched?
    Since my yoga class is in the evening, aren't I glad it's slow and not fast?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,304 Member
    Options
    Did everyone oversleep this morning?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Did everyone miss, as I did, the fact that yesterday was Spring Solstice? Wasn't I expecting it to be today? And isn't end of March really early for Easter Sunday?