Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• SavannahDieckmanSavannahDieckman Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I could use some motivation!!
  • dannijowers05dannijowers05 Posts: 7Member, Premium Member Posts: 7Member, Premium Member
    Would love new friends to help motivate and encourage me.. Will do the same for you.
  • shepd8733shepd8733 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Looking for friends and morivation to lose fat and gain muscle
  • AprilMLoweAprilMLowe Posts: 378Member, Premium Member Posts: 378Member, Premium Member
    Always Looking 4 More Friends! Feel Free to send Me a friend Request! Lets Do This!
  • Mean_SpiceMean_Spice Posts: 277Member Member Posts: 277Member Member
    If you are bringing bunches of baggage to the party, park it out on the street before entering.

Looking for fun folks. No age limit or obligations. Weird, kooky and a tad crazy are good attributes.

Not my first rodeo, been on MFP since about 2010 with different accounts. Also ended up getting into a little trouble and have to lay low for a bit and create a new account.

Not looking for motivation or motivating others. Not looking for accountability using MFP to track calories. Interacting on your feeds or you interacting on mine is optional.

Use MFP to mostly for entertainment in the forums. If you are like minded, shoot me an invite and I may accept, then again maybe not (based on what our interactions have been or what your profile is about). If I see we might be a 'good' fit, I may shoot you an invite.

edited February 11
  • BlondeButtercup127BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 595Member, Premium Member Posts: 595Member, Premium Member
    Heeyyy!
    I'm down for some :star:
    Daily logger, open diary. Love to motivate/support and chat.
  • katrinahartzogkatrinahartzog Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Back at it again. Will it last? The last few times did not. But I’m determined to make this one a lifestyle change, not just for me, but for my future babies. I struggle with infertility problems, and I’m hoping that getting to a good healthy weight will allow me to convince naturally!
    So here I go! Who’s with me?
    Restarting MFP Weight: 258
    I need weight loss friends to help me keep motivated!
    Please add me as a friend :)
    I’d love to share stories, struggles, everything!
  • BigMomma8888BigMomma8888 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I would love more inspirational people to keep me motivated! Day one of eating better and I'm already daydreaming of something greasy :-/
  • sarahjoyfrost91sarahjoyfrost91 Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    Please feel free to add me :smile: Always looking for more motivation and people to motivate
  • broonx69broonx69 Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    I need to be motivated just started after along offff🤪
  • DansfightforlifeDansfightforlife Posts: 111Member Member Posts: 111Member Member
    Add me if you would like, I'm pretty active on here.
  • LionmummyLionmummy Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    I could do with some friends myself I'm a new mum and have some weight to lose and out of shape. Open diary friends be awesome x
  • talialovelytalialovely Posts: 53Member Member Posts: 53Member Member
    Add 👋🏼
  • GrannyKattiPattiGrannyKattiPatti Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    All support and co-motivating welcome! Add me to your friends list! (Community; find members; type in name, search; add!) Just started my 3rd week today. ✨
    Open diary with TMI! 😀hk43aqeta5gt.jpg
    edited February 12
  • 2Dozen2Dozen Posts: 66Member, Premium Member Posts: 66Member, Premium Member
  • domeofstarsdomeofstars Posts: 365Member Member Posts: 365Member Member
    Yes please, I'm getting back into the swing of myfitnesspal and i'm looking forward to losing my flab! Would love some myfitnesspal friends, let's support each other =)
  • johnw83johnw83 Posts: 6,219Member Member Posts: 6,219Member Member
    feel free to add me
  • asmarafzasmarafz Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    feel free to add me to! i just startet out trying the keto diett :)
  • si001979si001979 Posts: 46Member Member Posts: 46Member Member
    Add me if you like ;)
  • tkeil831tkeil831 Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    Me too, motivation helps a lot :) BTW from Germany here.