Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• bluesea111
    bluesea111 Posts: 4 Member
    Who doesn’t want more like-minded friends?! Would love to connect. Please add me. I’m on day one. Looking to lose weight and getting back into exercising again after hurting my back. I am doing Keto, so would especially appreciate any advice there.
  • bluesea111
    bluesea111 Posts: 4 Member
    Anyone know the process of adding friends?
  • broonx69
    broonx69 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me , always need motivational pals 🌹
  • FrenchVanilla_x
    FrenchVanilla_x Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me 💝 I was on here before and now I'm back so would like new friends to keep up with 😊
  • redxxx6866
    redxxx6866 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me, been only here a few days. I would love some new friends :)
  • Illicitlitmisfit
    Illicitlitmisfit Posts: 11 Member
    Hello <3 anyone reading this... I really need a friend >,< a supportive pal, a motivator maybe. I've been struggling myself trying to find the perfect fitness plan. Sappy story short, it's a crap crash. With bouts of anorexia then binging with "dieting or fasting" and "training or excessive cardio". I've come to the conclusion doing this myself might not be the way... and that's ok. I have to realize I don't have all the answers for all my many questions about 'health'... oh health, he has been hiding from my entire being these past years. So on a whim I wondered if with help I can find health. Pls friend, help me and I shall help you ten-fold in return. I love you <3
  • Sparkle1098
    Sparkle1098 Posts: 16 Member
    Let’s take this journey together We can help each other and support one another.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Always looking for some good friends....feel free to add me! :)
  • Emma_Charlotte123
    Emma_Charlotte123 Posts: 65 Member
    Yes please. Add me.
  • katieseifferlein
    katieseifferlein Posts: 11 Member
    I am fairly new here. Only been on a couple months. Still looking for people to keep me motivated on this journey I am on. feel free to add me.
  • Always happy to have more people on here to give me a reason to log on each day!
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 276 Member
    I'm always looking for more friends. People that are committed to losing weight, log daily, are supportive, encouraging, funny, honest with their journey and open minded.

I'm still on a journey of losing 80+ pounds lost 24 so far. Finally made it to 30 day consistantly logging! My diary is open to friends. I appreciate friends also have open diets but not a deal breaker.

So please add me if you're looking for the same ❤❤❤ let's get fit together!
  • rebroxx
    rebroxx Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for new friends to help keep me committed to logging my food on a daily basis, and maybe even some inspiration.
    I have a lot to lose, 100+, so preferably looking for people with similar goals, but Im open to friends with any goals :)
  • JoeySaiyan
    JoeySaiyan Posts: 2 Member
    hi nice to meet you all, i'm joey :) i'm a noob here lol. pretty lonely so some friends would be nice ^-^
  • WynterDreaming
    WynterDreaming Posts: 83 Member
    Looking for more friends! I don't post a lot usually, but I love seeing people be active, and what they enter throughout the day! I'm just starting back up again, but I'm on a 25 day logging streak so far.
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Add me ! 👍🏼
  • Ikaa3
    Ikaa3 Posts: 69 Member
    Feel free to add me! 💪🏽👍🏽
  • xdesertfairy
    xdesertfairy Posts: 59 Member
    Always looking for more supporting friends! Add me 🖤
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Add me I'm starting over again