Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• shelnewberry
    shelnewberry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m here and starting over. I’m not new to the app but deleted my account several months ago. Please feel free to add me.
  • coinfreakgr
    coinfreakgr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me. Don’t have anyone on here
  • zumba316
    zumba316 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends on for motivation!
  • Candikickbutt
    Candikickbutt Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Me too please 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
  • RobertWorkingOut
    RobertWorkingOut Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    One hour workout complete. Upper body and cardio. Feeling spent! 🤪
  • andimcdavis90
    andimcdavis90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I definitely need support and motivation! Feel free to add me if you’d like!
  • sakamaka
    sakamaka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me! ;)
  • LiIyGrace
    LiIyGrace Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for friends! Feel free to add me
  • barton6435
    barton6435 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im here trying for about the 100th time, could do with any motivation anyone has to give :)
  • JohnnyD51
    JohnnyD51 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for committed friends to help me stay motivated. I'll help you if you help me.
  • Dedicated2bHealthier
    Options
    Hey everyone. Apparently I've had this app in the past but never did anything with it. I'm not new to exercise. I've been using my Fitbit but, now I was given a Sport watch. Anyway, I workout 4 to 5 times a week for 4 hours. I run, do cardio, strength training, pilates and cardio. I box at home in my spare time. I love cooking, which helps a lot for my eating habits. I do have a heart problem but, that doesn't hold me back. My motivation is slightly being better than I was yesterday. If anyone needs a push I'm your girl. The only thing to fear is the weakness your legs after running with me lol. I'm serious about myself getting into shape but, will not kill myself by counting carbs. My lifestyle is being at my best. I will not lecture you or over fill you with information. I welcome friends.
  • Enos1981
    Enos1981 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lost 30 so far (new dad weight!) Trying to lose about 21 more. Feel free to add me!

Mike
  • skyblonde82
    skyblonde82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m confused how to add a friend. Looks like we have to send them a message first?
  • get_fit_phil
    get_fit_phil Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • NikkiLouise15
    NikkiLouise15 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! I’ve just rejoined MFP after a looong break! I follow a LCHF diet and have done for the past 6 weeks... lost approx 20lbs so far and now my weight loss is slowing down I’m looking for motivation. Feel free to add me and come and say hi :)
  • Punksprincess83
    Punksprincess83 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends for encouragement and support. :)
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm down...add me :)
  • maddiemadkins
    maddiemadkins Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Love to add new friends B)
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Looking for some motivation and support, starting over again... feel free to add me. :smile:
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Looking for likeminded friends to add or add me for continued motivation! :) My friends list is looking pretty sad - not a lot of activity happening!