Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• lesliemcmillian6
    lesliemcmillian6 Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me! Can always use encouraging friends!
  • coralz100
    coralz100 Posts: 264 Member
    Feel free to add me <3
  • DanR486
    DanR486 Posts: 8 Member
    Back again after a couple of months off. Add me, but y'know, drop me a like or a comment now and again.

I'm hilarious after all.
  • megs102118
    megs102118 Posts: 7 Member
    Would love to have some more active friends! Feel free to add me☺️
  • Eric_smeric
    Eric_smeric Posts: 40 Member
    I have a few slots open for friends but act fast. Okay that's a lie you don't have to act fast. I am active and have fun. If fun isn't your thing then probably friending me isn't a good idea.
  • 4ceOfNature
    4ceOfNature Posts: 3 Member
    I would love more friends, but can’t figure out how to request/add. So feel free to add me if you’ve figured it out. :-)
  • jryd14
    jryd14 Posts: 58 Member
    Feel free to add. I'm active and l smash the like button like a fat boy smashes cake. 😁
  • a7faour
    a7faour Posts: 4 Member
    B) Stay Hungry for success everyone ;)
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Happy Hump Day! Feel free to add me! 😊☀️
  • MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    a6yh8x7whqry.jpg
    id love new friends to bounce ideas off each other and support!! :) feel free to add me or request!!

U look good
  • halflingpie
    halflingpie Posts: 1,582 Member
    I'm new I could use some friends.
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Hiya, I'm Kari, 39, not new, just had a short mfp break whilst doing keto (used a different app to track macros). Coming off keto though, and back to tracking here. My diet has changed to whole foods/low carb. I'm looking to connect with supportive, positive people that log consistently. :smile:

I'm pretty active and log daily - even the bad days. I do prolongued and intermittent fasting, meditate daily, and my favorite workouts are yoga, jogging, hiking and walking. I'm about half way to my weight loss goal so I still have a long way to go. Hopefully we can help motivate each other!

Awesome!! I'm Kari and also 39 as well!
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    I could use more female badassery on here, lifting ladies are far and in between it seems... dudes are welcome too!
  • topher347
    topher347 Posts: 13 Member
    I could always use more on my friends list, it isn't very active at the moment. I log everyday so I'm always on there at some point!
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    I could use more female badassery on here, lifting ladies are far and in between it seems... dudes are welcome too!
    LOL! I lift!

• DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    Looking for other guys to root for

Not the kind of dudes that like to flex but good solid dudes to support each other

I have a solid routine of 2 days of running, 2 days of cycling, and 2 days of strength training each week

Diary is open but I don’t always do the best at using it 😬
  • alexis1616
    alexis1616 Posts: 115 Member
    always looking for more friends to motivate on their journeys and vice versa 💕
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    YES YES YES
  • Lmcagain
    Lmcagain Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone. Started on this app again after losing 80 lbs :) Sadly I'm 10 above where I want to be so I've started using it again-walking every day on my lunch break and took up jogging again 3x/wk. I really want to motivate and be motivated to keep going.