Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• riffraff2112riffraff2112 Posts: 1,588Member Member Posts: 1,588Member Member
    I've been here for awhile but purged my friend list due to inactivity. Been in maintenance for a few years now. Feel free to add me, read my profile if you want to see if we have anything in common.
  • GoJohnGo71GoJohnGo71 Posts: 373Member Member Posts: 373Member Member
    My hand is up lol
  • RunFastLiveLongRunFastLiveLong Posts: 74Member Member Posts: 74Member Member
    Especially interested to connect if you are sharing diary/logs. I plan to do the same. I haven't been as consistent as I'd like to be and I thought that might help.
  • ReachbrendaReachbrenda Posts: 18Member Member Posts: 18Member Member
    I need accountability for a daily log of calories. Looking to lose 70lbs in the next 9 months. I work with international schools but did not take a contract this year so I can regain my health. I’m committed right now, but need community!
  • Justn83Justn83 Posts: 5,230Member Member Posts: 5,230Member Member
    Looking for motivated friends :) Add me!
  • xElleDeexElleDee Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    Doing a fresh restart. Looking for new friends to help with motivation!
  • sandhillsmomsandhillsmom Posts: 259Member Member Posts: 259Member Member
    Need some friends to help me stay on task and motivated please
  • alexandramyersalexandramyers Posts: 23Member, Premium Member Posts: 23Member, Premium Member
    Always looking for more friends :)
  • MatthewRuchMatthewRuch Posts: 165Member, Premium Member Posts: 165Member, Premium Member
    Feel free to add me if you want somebody who posts daily motivation, daily updates on workouts and other fitness related activities and will help hold you accountable as I would like you to help hold me accountable.

Fellow DDPYoga Warriors are always welcomed warmly

Mine is a Drama Free, Not looking to hook up, hard working account. I look forward to meeting you!
    edited September 2019
  • jillianclaybornjillianclayborn Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hey, new to the app....need motivation and support to keep track!!!!
  • slgaugslgaug Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Hi y’all! Feel free to add me! I am active on the app every day and will share my food diary. Working towards losing some weight and getting stronger. Eating healthier.. can’t wait to meet you
  • mkmaske23mkmaske23 Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    I’m also looking for extra motivation!
  • phoenixrising5721phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,002Member Member Posts: 2,002Member Member
    Can always use more motivation.
  • 1996199719961997 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Feel free to add me. I would love to get some motivation from other people success ☺️
  • salviux95salviux95 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
  • klittgetsfittklittgetsfitt Posts: 3Member, Premium Member Posts: 3Member, Premium Member
    Checking back in!! Please feel free to add me!!! I’m accepting everyone because I could use any and all motivation and would love to motivate everyone!! 💪
  • AKDiscerAKDiscer Posts: 31Member, Premium Member Posts: 31Member, Premium Member
    Hallo zusammen!

Ich bin immer zu gerne bereit, mit inspirierenden Menschen zu arbeiten.

hello everyone!

I'm always to happy to work with inspirational people.

Also, I'm looking for anyone that speaks German, I need another language partner :smile:
  • piranha420piranha420 Posts: 24Member Member Posts: 24Member Member
    Please add me if you'll actually interact and share (had people add me and then never do anything else). I'm not looking to have a bigger friends number, I'm looking for motivated people willing to talk about what they're doing and help each other when you feel weak or confused.
  • QueenZeeIsmQueenZeeIsm Posts: 62Member Member Posts: 62Member Member
    I'm just starting over again, so friends would be nice.
  • TriOwlTriOwl Posts: 42Member Member Posts: 42Member Member
    AKDiscer wrote: »
    Also, I'm looking for anyone that speaks German, I need another language partner :smile:

Hier bin ich !