Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• jruiz4120
    jruiz4120 Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me one and all lol 😂
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Looking for fun and motivated friends :) add me!
  • Yidrey
    Yidrey Posts: 20 Member
    Feel free to add me! Love the support.
  • cheesefiend2011
    cheesefiend2011 Posts: 85 Member
    Hiya looking to lose and maintain weight, would love to add friends for support and motivation. Im on here to lose weight not interested in flirty dirty messages thanks.
  • Heathe_r
    Heathe_r Posts: 61 Member
    Heeeeyyy o:)
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Meeee! I log daily and post a lot of foodie pictures. :love: Just passed 250 days of logging, 29 pounds lost and have 7 more to go! Looking for *active* friends. :):):)
  • DiscipleOfChrist29
    DiscipleOfChrist29 Posts: 84 Member
    Not new here, almost 20 lbs down; but looking for friends who are ACTUALLY here for weight loss. Tired of all the thirsty boys in my inbox.

About the funniest thing I have read in the MFP community so far. I wonder if guys are having the same problem haha. I’m looking for Christian brothers to help me with my physical fitness and spiritual fitness.

• KimberlyCapone
    KimberlyCapone Posts: 42 Member
    Not new here, almost 20 lbs down; but looking for friends who are ACTUALLY here for weight loss. Tired of all the thirsty boys in my inbox.

About the funniest thing I have read in the MFP community so far. I wonder if guys are having the same problem haha. I’m looking for Christian brothers to help me with my physical fitness and spiritual fitness.

I'll ask around, lol. Sad part is, many of these men are married.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Greetings beautiful people! I lift with some cardio!
  • sherrismith82mfp
    sherrismith82mfp Posts: 6 Member
    I’d love more friends!! And if you have an Apple Watch, that’s even better!! Just message me and I’ll send you my email so you can add me to your Apple Watch friends list 😁
  • gadudega
    gadudega Posts: 13 Member
    Yes oleas
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Hit me up!! :smile:
  • lavetajackson
    lavetajackson Posts: 7 Member
    I need friends to help me stay motivated. I start off really well with my weight loss and then here comes Mr. Cookie whispering in my ear and I fall off. I would like supportive friends and I can support you as well.
  • welshgirl45
    welshgirl45 Posts: 5 Member
    edited October 2019
    I need friends so we can motivate each other
    Started again today after 3 years but was pleased to see that I've lost 3 stonne in that time;)
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    Always room for active MFP users :)
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    If you are active, I'll add ya! ☺ However.. no serial likers please!
  • Crumpetp
    Crumpetp Posts: 6 Member
    Back here after great success 5 years ago! Motivational friends welcome!
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    I do to! But alas I have hardly any 😜
    Hi Id friend you but

I dont remember how to friend someone :(
    :)
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Welcome everyone! Feel free to add me... I'm always looking for more friends to motivate each other! I lost 58lbs in 2016 and over the course of 2018 I got off track and put about 25lbs back on. I know MFP keeps me really accountable so I'm back :)

Me to 2016 I lost 50 odd kilosput lots back on , back on mfp as it really helped me track what i was doing feel free to add me as i dont remember how to add people as friends
    sharon