Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• sugarismyweaknesssugarismyweakness Member Posts: 30 Member Member Posts: 30 Member
    I'm always happy to have new friends on here, it's a wonderful place for help and support from all over the world!
    Anyone is welcome to add me for extra support and encouragement :)
  • Mumonamission41Mumonamission41 Member Posts: 138 Member Member Posts: 138 Member
    Supportive active member! Feel free to add away ☺️
  • ben_milnerben_milner Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Love Running/Cycling but I'm a Gym Newbie - Feel free to add :)
  • elc43elc43 Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    Always looking for supportive friends. Feel free to add me.
  • shawnaleigh210shawnaleigh210 Member Posts: 113 Member Member Posts: 113 Member
    Always happy to have more interactive friends! Long time MFP user, log daily, and love encouraging all of my fitness friends! ;)
  • MachafinMachafin Member Posts: 2,975 Member Member Posts: 2,975 Member
  • pariswalkspariswalks Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I’m to MyFitnessPal! I’ve lost 3st but hit a bit of a stall around 2/3 months ago.
    Began to revert back into some bad old habits and decided to pull my finger out, do some research on <b>why</b> I should be eating the foods I need to etc and now I’m here.
    I’m based in Portsmouth UK, and it’d be nice to have some motivation from others so please feel free to add me!
  • Annie__BananieAnnie__Bananie Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    I would love friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • KellyLW91KellyLW91 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    :) feel free to add me!
  • jruiz4120jruiz4120 Member Posts: 56 Member Member Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me one and all lol 😂
  • Justn83Justn83 Member Posts: 5,230 Member Member Posts: 5,230 Member
    Looking for fun and motivated friends :) add me!
  • YidreyYidrey Member, Premium Posts: 20 Member Member, Premium Posts: 20 Member
    Feel free to add me! Love the support.
  • cheesefiend2011cheesefiend2011 Member Posts: 85 Member Member Posts: 85 Member
    Hiya looking to lose and maintain weight, would love to add friends for support and motivation. Im on here to lose weight not interested in flirty dirty messages thanks.
  • MDC2957MDC2957 Member Posts: 385 Member Member Posts: 385 Member
    Add me! 39 in eastern Idaho, 6'1" 183 lbs

iz7brgeraojbg.jpg
    mg]
    0qsmhcvqe0qx.jpg
    w2ua57q2k3sl.jpg
  • Heathe_rHeathe_r Member Posts: 55 Member Member Posts: 55 Member
  • guil0095guil0095 Member Posts: 318 Member Member Posts: 318 Member
    Meeee! I log daily and post a lot of foodie pictures. :love: Just passed 250 days of logging, 29 pounds lost and have 7 more to go! Looking for *active* friends. :):):)
  • DiscipleOfChrist29DiscipleOfChrist29 Member Posts: 93 Member Member Posts: 93 Member
    Not new here, almost 20 lbs down; but looking for friends who are ACTUALLY here for weight loss. Tired of all the thirsty boys in my inbox.

About the funniest thing I have read in the MFP community so far. I wonder if guys are having the same problem haha. I’m looking for Christian brothers to help me with my physical fitness and spiritual fitness.

• KimberlyCaponeKimberlyCapone Member Posts: 42 Member Member Posts: 42 Member
    Not new here, almost 20 lbs down; but looking for friends who are ACTUALLY here for weight loss. Tired of all the thirsty boys in my inbox.

About the funniest thing I have read in the MFP community so far. I wonder if guys are having the same problem haha. I’m looking for Christian brothers to help me with my physical fitness and spiritual fitness.

I'll ask around, lol. Sad part is, many of these men are married.
  • PiscesIntuitionPiscesIntuition Member Posts: 1,355 Member Member Posts: 1,355 Member
    Greetings beautiful people! I lift with some cardio!