Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• The__ViKinG__BATMANThe__ViKinG__BATMAN Member Posts: 72 Member Member Posts: 72 Member
    Join me in raiding glycogen stores and savagely burning fat 🔥
  • KateH323KateH323 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! Hoping to have some accountability and lose the 5kg I've re-gained after losing 15kg last year 😊
  • MaBiSoBMaBiSoB Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
  • TruvanessaTruvanessa Member Posts: 326 Member Member Posts: 326 Member
    Feel free to add me guys. Have a wonderful day! 😃☀️
  • sugarismyweaknesssugarismyweakness Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    I'm always happy to have new friends on here, it's a wonderful place for help and support from all over the world!
    Anyone is welcome to add me for extra support and encouragement :)
  • Mumonamission41Mumonamission41 Member Posts: 138 Member Member Posts: 138 Member
    Supportive active member! Feel free to add away ☺️
  • ben_milnerben_milner Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Love Running/Cycling but I'm a Gym Newbie - Feel free to add :)
  • elc43elc43 Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    Always looking for supportive friends. Feel free to add me.
  • shawnaleigh210shawnaleigh210 Member Posts: 112 Member Member Posts: 112 Member
    Always happy to have more interactive friends! Long time MFP user, log daily, and love encouraging all of my fitness friends! ;)
  • MachafinMachafin Member Posts: 2,974 Member Member Posts: 2,974 Member
  • pariswalkspariswalks Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I’m to MyFitnessPal! I’ve lost 3st but hit a bit of a stall around 2/3 months ago.
    Began to revert back into some bad old habits and decided to pull my finger out, do some research on <b>why</b> I should be eating the foods I need to etc and now I’m here.
    I’m based in Portsmouth UK, and it’d be nice to have some motivation from others so please feel free to add me!
  • Annie__BananieAnnie__Bananie Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    I would love friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • KellyLW91KellyLW91 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    :) feel free to add me!
  • jruiz4120jruiz4120 Member Posts: 56 Member Member Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me one and all lol 😂
  • Justn83Justn83 Member Posts: 5,230 Member Member Posts: 5,230 Member
    Looking for fun and motivated friends :) add me!
  • YidreyYidrey Member, Premium Posts: 20 Member Member, Premium Posts: 20 Member
    Feel free to add me! Love the support.
  • cheesefiend2011cheesefiend2011 Member Posts: 85 Member Member Posts: 85 Member
    Hiya looking to lose and maintain weight, would love to add friends for support and motivation. Im on here to lose weight not interested in flirty dirty messages thanks.
  • MDC2957MDC2957 Member Posts: 265 Member Member Posts: 265 Member
    Add me! 39 in eastern Idaho, 6'1" 183 lbs

iz7brgeraojbg.jpg
    mg]
    0qsmhcvqe0qx.jpg
    w2ua57q2k3sl.jpg
  • Heathe_rHeathe_r Member Posts: 26 Member Member Posts: 26 Member