Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• BtheKeyBtheKey Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Hey! Add me
  • Justn83Justn83 Member Posts: 5,230 Member Member Posts: 5,230 Member
    YES YES YES 😊 lol Add me!!
  • BlondeButtercup127BlondeButtercup127 Member Posts: 616 Member Member Posts: 616 Member
    Active, fun, goal-driven, less than perfect. That's me :wink:
    I would love to add some other active friends! I love to chat and interact with people. I suck at commenting from time to tine but will make sure you know I see you. Add me! :star:
  • RulerOfCali1979RulerOfCali1979 Member Posts: 74 Member Member Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me. Let’s get fit!!!💪🏾
  • mirarithorntonmirarithornton Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love people to add me, feels like a long road when you're walking it alone xx
  • Nama_Slay38Nama_Slay38 Member Posts: 145 Member Member Posts: 145 Member
    I'd love people to add me, feels like a long road when you're walking it alone xx

Sent you a request!
  • MelindaTatMelindaTat Member Posts: 84 Member Member Posts: 84 Member
    Accepting all, the more the merrier.
  • ButteredsidedownButteredsidedown Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Friends needed here for inspiration!!

I have an open diary for friends...feel free to look 🙈

I’m 7lbs down. Just another 63 to go!
  • PatrickMaryAlicePatrickMaryAlice Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
  • JenniferM1234JenniferM1234 Member, Premium Posts: 173 Member Member, Premium Posts: 173 Member
    I would love more friends here, to help me stay accountable and motivated. :smiley:
  • Gena8389Gena8389 Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    Would love more friends to keep me motivated!
  • jayne7470jayne7470 Member Posts: 87 Member Member Posts: 87 Member
    I’d love more friends ... I’m here to lose weight, get fit and feel healthier, I love horse riding, tattoos and the outdoors
    edited October 2019
  • marcd90marcd90 Member Posts: 277 Member Member Posts: 277 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • its_gym_timeits_gym_time Member Posts: 185 Member Member Posts: 185 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • VivLeFairyVivLeFairy Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    I'm in middle school, my gym coach told me to get this app, I'd love some friends and motivation! (I'm a triplet premie and this app is telling me I don't weigh enough and that I barely eat.. But my parents say I'm fine?)
  • equintanilla2019equintanilla2019 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    I could always use more friends on here. :D
  • sameolemesameoleme Member Posts: 17 Member Member Posts: 17 Member
    Been here before now I'm back again and looking for a few friends to share the ride with.
  • Naturally_MonicaNaturally_Monica Member Posts: 335 Member Member Posts: 335 Member
    Hey guys. Send me a request if you’d like!
  • richstylesrichstyles Member, Premium Posts: 18 Member Member, Premium Posts: 18 Member
    Looking for new friends! Especially if you have a cat as a profile pic!

Health goals for now: lose "stubborn" fat and gain muscle (maybe not at the same time, I go back and forth during the week).

Approach: Strictly CICO (Calories In Calories Out), track every calorie coming in, mostly ignore calories burned according to weight tracker (they're generous to a fault), get enough protein, focus on weight training, no cardio but love long walks, Apple Watch (close all three rings daily)

4.7kg down according to MFP while gaining strength (but this is after a long break, starting to struggle. Can't wait to get back on a calorie surplus)
  • SageJJ93SageJJ93 Member Posts: 96 Member Member Posts: 96 Member
    Been here since the begging of Jaunary at 315.1 lbs, now I'm 231.7lbs! Would be awesome to have some more friends here 🖤✌😁