Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Robotscallmecoty
    Robotscallmecoty Posts: 24 Member
    I'm a phoenix reborn. Or I'm starting over again at least. Calling all accountability partners. Send me an invite.
  • jaydutchie
    jaydutchie Posts: 11 Member
    Working on toning up now
  • chloecola
    chloecola Posts: 104 Member
    Originally lost 87, regained a bunch, lost another 12, now my goal is to go down 25 or so.
    Also I really just like attention πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
  • kiwiandcoconuts
    kiwiandcoconuts Posts: 19 Member
    Hi there! I’m not really a kiwi, coconut or a pineapple face. Just an active person trying to transform back into a fitness person. Have 20+lbs to lose and lots of fitness goals to gain. Love having active friends to help motivate me on my journey! Happy to motivate you as well - always adding friends!
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Add away 😜
  • It doesn't look right this thread been on page 2 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so I'm bumping it back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ps join me in raiding glycogen stores and savagely burning fat πŸ”₯
  • kamndam1
    kamndam1 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm on here most every day. I try to eat whole "real" foods and stay away from processed junk. I slip up now and then, but back at it right away. Would like to connect with like minded people. This pic is old before my knees blew out. :( Now I mostly swim or home gym on machines as I can.
  • Wycaoak
    Wycaoak Posts: 26 Member
    Coming back after realizing doing it myself wasn't working. Have 250 to lose. If anyone needs an additional guy for your cheering section, feel free to add me!
  • Feel free to add me as a friend.

It's good to have people who you can learn from, encourage and be encouraged by.
  • AnthonySamGold
    AnthonySamGold Posts: 14 Member
    I'm trying to give friends away, so look through my list for one you want
  • bioreplika
    bioreplika Posts: 136 Member
    Add away :)
  • NaushA2019
    NaushA2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Please add me too😁. I need to loose 20 pounds. Build stamina and adapt to a healthy life style. I can really use the motivation :)
  • scottproject
    scottproject Posts: 4 Member
    Keep it pinned everyone! It's not a choice it's life style, keep up the great work.
  • Naz518
    Naz518 Posts: 5 Member
    yes..more the merrier :)
  • MellOnTheMove
    MellOnTheMove Posts: 63 Member
    Always adding new friends. I don't log food consistently yet,but I log in and interact daily. I'm a work in progress.
  • lynseymacx
    lynseymacx Posts: 3 Member
    Need more friends who log daily etc
    Burlesquer wanting to lose weight to gain more confidence for performing and need support and ideas :)
  • Hi y’all!!! I am really new to this but I’ve already lost 9.4 lbs!!!
  • ThunderGodKing
    ThunderGodKing Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me everyone !
  • Fit_witty_attorney
    Fit_witty_attorney Posts: 28 Member
    Finally tracking macros and (gasp) actually measuring the peanut butter I eat on a daily basis.

Diary is open, feel free to add if you like a bit of humor with your fitness.