Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• sameolemesameoleme Posts: 15Member Member Posts: 15Member Member
    Been here before now I'm back again and looking for a few friends to share the ride with.
  • Naturally_MonicaNaturally_Monica Posts: 335Member Member Posts: 335Member Member
    Hey guys. Send me a request if you’d like!
  • richstylesrichstyles Posts: 18Member, Premium Member Posts: 18Member, Premium Member
    Looking for new friends! Especially if you have a cat as a profile pic!

Health goals for now: lose "stubborn" fat and gain muscle (maybe not at the same time, I go back and forth during the week).

Approach: Strictly CICO (Calories In Calories Out), track every calorie coming in, mostly ignore calories burned according to weight tracker (they're generous to a fault), get enough protein, focus on weight training, no cardio but love long walks, Apple Watch (close all three rings daily)

4.7kg down according to MFP while gaining strength (but this is after a long break, starting to struggle. Can't wait to get back on a calorie surplus)
  • SageJJ93SageJJ93 Posts: 88Member Member Posts: 88Member Member
    Been here since the begging of Jaunary at 315.1 lbs, now I'm 231.7lbs! Would be awesome to have some more friends here 🖤✌😁
  • KUMEcyclingteamKUMEcyclingteam Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Hello all you Beautiful people! Looking for people to yell at me when I screw up! I've been a member for quite some time but have never taken advantage of the community support. You guys on here all share a commonality of wanting to get healthy and improve your life. I've been going it alone for far too long. All are welcome to add me!
  • 1chuy1chuy Posts: 96Member Member Posts: 96Member Member
    👋🙋🏼‍♂️
  • Grey___WalkerGrey___Walker Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I could sure use some :) feel free to me. on here or instagram https://instagram.com/grey_._walker/
    edited October 22
  • drewagner91drewagner91 Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    New to my fitness journey please feel free to add me.thank you
  • Park51Park51 Posts: 61Member Member Posts: 61Member Member
    Looking for people to help me be accountable and looking to do the same for them
  • JasminaH899JasminaH899 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Looking for people who are encouraging. Hopefully we can help each out and do great on our journey. ☺️
  • Deadlifter84Deadlifter84 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Looking for more friends, so feel free to add and let's get these gains 💪🏻😁
  • julieat_19julieat_19 Posts: 8Member, Premium Member Posts: 8Member, Premium Member
    I would love to make some friends, Im starting over on this site. Looking for some motivational and supportive friends!!
  • kevinlynch3kevinlynch3 Posts: 287Member Member Posts: 287Member Member
    Please feel free to add me. Always looking for friends to keep me accountable :)
  • heathcash1252heathcash1252 Posts: 57Member Member Posts: 57Member Member
  • janetwalelejanetwalele Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    New to all this have another 30llbs to loose and as l am told weight loss is not a sprint. Need to keep up with the perseverance and keep focussed please DO FRIEND myself as desperately need support to keep at this lifestyle change not just weight loss.Wishing each and everyone one of you good luck with your journey
  • BravissimocurvesBravissimocurves Posts: 126Member Member Posts: 126Member Member
    Feel free to add me , open diary daily logging , low carb , keto..
  • snapshotstacysnapshotstacy Posts: 21Member, Premium Member Posts: 21Member, Premium Member
    Can always use more friends!
    I'm fairly active online & I've got a friends-open food diary.

I intermittent fast (currently on a 5:2 schedule) and live gluten-free. (Sometimes low-carb, but not often tbh.)
  • NickeyhNickeyh Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    Hey guys, just got back from 6 months of being too damn busy! Support and fun is all this is about for me 😁
  • remainsunspokenremainsunspoken Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    I'm a phoenix reborn. Or I'm starting over again at least. Calling all accountability partners. Send me an invite.
  • jaydutchiejaydutchie Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    Working on toning up now