Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,580 Member
    Good morning peeps...feel free to add me! :)
  • CariOnlyBetter
    CariOnlyBetter Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me! Looking for more support
  • DarkTwain
    DarkTwain Posts: 130 Member
    Feel free to add, if you're into that kinda thing
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Looking for vegetarian friends who log daily! <3
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    I'm getting back at it, been back at it for a week and killin' it & lovin' it! Looking for people who post status updates & wouldn't mind commenting on mine. Or really anyone to be friends. Add me!
  • vhirschhorn
    vhirschhorn Posts: 9 Member
    Hey Y'all!! Vanessa here from TN! I am looking to make new friends who are POSITIVE-MINDED and committed to sticking with it and helping each other be accountable. I am in a Healthy Wager with myself to lose 50 lbs by 10/11/2020! WHEN I hit my goal, I will win $1,400. 😱

I am a breast cancer survivor (a little over 2 years cancer free!) and I need to drop the weight I gained from all the steroids I had to take during chemo. Bummer that I didn't get the "skinny chemo", RIGHT?!?! LOL 🤣

I am 42, single mother, but NOT looking to use this site as a dating app, so please don't friend me if you have other intentions than being fitness pals...😁👍
  • MCeeCee
    MCeeCee Posts: 25 Member
    Hello! New to the community! Looking forward to making new connections. ✌🏼❤
  • quarterhorses
    quarterhorses Posts: 240 Member
    I’m always welcome to new friends! I’ll like and comment on your updates but I’m not really into private messages ☺️
  • blueeyez631
    blueeyez631 Posts: 21 Member
    edited November 2019
    Please add me, I need all the help and support I can get.

• I'm looking to add more inspiring, committed and motivated people who will join me to encourage each other and reach our goals in this thing.
  • I am looking for more friends. 51, from new hampshire. need people to keep me motivated. females only. thank you!

• Ricktastic89
    Ricktastic89 Posts: 11 Member
    I always start off great and then it seems the motivation disappears after a while. It'd be nice to have other people to talk to and motivate each other!
  • MatthewRuch
    MatthewRuch Posts: 165 Member
    Hi! I am Matt, 40, down about 45 lbs in 13 weeks and highly motivated.

I practice DDP Yoga, Enjoy lifting in the gym four days a week and am in the pool two other days. Also am a follower of Jocko Willink.

All the exercise and nutrition in the world is great, but pales in comparison to the mental battle and the importance of discipline.

As such I am always on the lookout to surround myself with other motivated individuals for mutual support and accountability.

If that sounds like you, don't hesitate to drop a friend request my door is open to all, and am more than willing to help those looking for someone to push them to victory with all their goals.

Good luck in your journeys!
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Greetings everyone! Happy Thursday! You can catch me on here every day that ends in “y”!
  • kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    Heya! I’m looking for new friends. It’s been a year or so since I was last really here and dedicated and I’m trying again. Let’s do this :)
  • time4thebell
    time4thebell Posts: 48 Member
    Feel free to add me. I’m just getting back into MFP again. 😊
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Hi - I'm always looking to add active, supportive friends on MFP. Feel free to add me... Have a great day!
  • briaschaefer
    briaschaefer Posts: 2 Member
    Friends on a health conscious level sound nice ♡
  • I want some more awesome mother fudgers to join my journey!

I like motivated and positive people
    Wait no...
    I F****** LOVE motivated and positive people

-Zero room for social politics
    -Zero room for bullying
    -Zero room for negatively

I want more people to join MyFitnessCHAMPS 💙

• Always looking for new friends 😁