Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• _Southern_Kev_Southern_Kev Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Please free to add!
  • chelsracer17chelsracer17 Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • chelsracer17chelsracer17 Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    I just turned 30 and I feel like it's my time to focus on me!
    Only on week 2

Sw:210
    Cw: 202
    Gw:145
    Ugw:115
  • blop2734blop2734 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Hey! My name is Brian, I am 22, turning 23 in August. I started my weight loss journey on May 1st and have been trying to go strong!

SW: 253.5
    CW: 243.8
    GW: 190

Looking for some motivating people!
  • charlottea9805charlottea9805 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • eccentricplazaeccentricplaza Member Posts: 111 Member Member Posts: 111 Member
    I am looking for active friends, especially other mums working on core strength.
  • aperfecttouch4474aperfecttouch4474 Member Posts: 17 Member Member Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add!! Only looking for active friends!!
  • KloweweKlowewe Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    peace and prosperity to the fitness community B)
  • laumarti15laumarti15 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    My name is Laura and I’m looking to add friends who want to motivate each other! My goal is to lose 25 pounds and tone up. I’m also trying to eat clean and cut out alcohol.
  • Tommee_DTommee_D Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Certainly looking for new friend to support the effort
  • Mr_FatMan75Mr_FatMan75 Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Hi yall. I'm always looking for more motivated kickass friends.
    Also friends that are willing to push each other to be their best.
    To help when one is down.
    To see life half full, not half empty.
    So I would love to be your friend and take this journey with you. Have a great day! 😊💪👍🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️😁☕🍻🥃
  • SEAH4WKSSEAH4WKS Member Posts: 40 Member Member Posts: 40 Member
    Nothing to see here
    edited May 22
  • bababs89bababs89 Member Posts: 307 Member Member Posts: 307 Member
    Back (hopefully) for good after a baby and a few previous attempts at getting back into shape. I'm definitely lacking in friends and could use some motivation and accountability!
  • cazzlle74cazzlle74 Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    Please feel free to add me - have recently rejoined and looking forward to having like minded people to help motivate each other! I have a good 15kgs to lose and can often struggle after a few weeks with staying motivated so I thought I would join this wonderful community for support this time! 😍
  • Lacey_LocketLacey_Locket Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
    Hello :) feel free to add me, I'm here (again) to lose about 28lb 🤞✨
  • KalinuMfpKalinuMfp Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
  • sitarasisitarasi Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me 🙂
  • JennatomumJennatomum Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    I would love more active friends for support and cheerleading along this journey! I lost 8 pounds in my first week which is amazing! I have over 100 pounds to go! I'm 36 and have PCOS and have to succeed this time. I've failed too many times. Much love to you all xxx
  • izzyjm82izzyjm82 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm izzy from Toronto, Canada. I'm 37 years old and looking for accountability friends. Thanks :)
  • sineadmadden96sineadmadden96 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Hi guys, everyone feel free to add me :) I’ve lost 6kg so far, have another 15 to go would love some more people on my timeline to keep motivated and make friends!