Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• cguevarra
    cguevarra Posts: 86 Member
    ZOOM friends welcomed! We can make a group on zoom session and help motivate each other. I’m being really serious. Once or twice a week.
  • Frau_In_Der_Schweiz
    Frau_In_Der_Schweiz Posts: 10 Member
    friends with open diaries for meal inspiration would be great
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    I am always down for new friends and to be as much of a support system as I can be for all of you taking the same journey I am!
  • Jamaal89
    Jamaal89 Posts: 6 Member
    30 from Florida. Happy to be amongst people who want to be healthier and happier. Always happy to help/motivate; feel free to add
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Hello from California! 🇺🇸
  • dr_mundo
    dr_mundo Posts: 24 Member
    Well hello there! Newbie, wanting to try out new things and meet new people ^^
  • Anthony_Brad
    Anthony_Brad Posts: 4 Member
    Nice to be back on here! Def looking to connect with like minded folks here!
  • Here with motivation to lose weight~ :smile:
  • hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    45 lbs down! Another 20-30 to go, add me if you'd like
  • RosariaNatchimone
    RosariaNatchimone Posts: 4 Member
    I am new here! Making friends is the best way to stay motivated and pushing each other's to succeed.
  • pandygirl1
    pandygirl1 Posts: 87 Member
    I'm a 57 yr old female,
    I have lost 110 lbs, and have another 87.4 lbs to lose. Looking to make friends, feel free to add me.

• foster1503
    foster1503 Posts: 391 Member
    52 from UK feel free to add
  • HeyitsJustAly
    HeyitsJustAly Posts: 15 Member
    Hi there :) I was here a few years ago, lost 80 lbs and now I've gained back 30 of that due to stress and well...life. I'd like to get on track and lose it in a reasonable amount of time and would love new friends <3
  • Lyallatron
    Lyallatron Posts: 32 Member
    Hey looking to add people to keep each other motivated etc. Joined and gonna stick to calories every day. 70 lbs to lose. Let’s do this! 😄👍
    Feel free to send a friend request.
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Happy Friday everyone!!! Always looking for new fitness friends. Feel free to add me. 💪🏾👊🏾
  • rschor
    rschor Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! Definitely looking for a community of friends here -- thanks for the love!
  • Katiewood615
    Katiewood615 Posts: 4 Member
    Need some new friends who log daily. Lost 30lbs with 30 more to go. Let's do this!
  • Maeshree14
    Maeshree14 Posts: 13 Member
    Awesome news frends always good idea
  • lovinlilly
    lovinlilly Posts: 10 Member
    Hello everyone! today is my first day on Myfitnesspal, feel free to add me.