You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• jjsavohjjsavoh Member Posts: 133 Member Member Posts: 133 Member
    Always looking to grow my support circle. Add me
    Idk how to add friends here 🤷 this UI is complicated 🤮
    It really is in need of streamlining.

Click on user name. A preview of the user pops up - click on their name AGAIN. Then you should be able to find an add friend option.
  • fransaunders27fransaunders27 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Starting my new challenge Monday, clearing cupboards and planning meals. Getting fitter for granddaughters
  • charsuzycharsuzy Member Posts: 68 Member Member Posts: 68 Member
    Please add me!
  • 1girlriot20161girlriot2016 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    New to the community end, but not MFP. Been working for real since June, piddled around before that. Have lost 20 lbs so far with IF (16:8 and 18:6 alternately) and just got a Fitbit Charge. I gained weight during the lockdown and was suitably horrified that I'm committed to changing my way of living and eating.
    I'm at a weight this body hasn't seen in at least 6 years, and I'd like to meet like-minded people to cheer on. School's starting so I'll be scarce in the community, but I'd still enjoy meeting y'all.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970Megan_smartiepants1970 Member Posts: 16,007 Member Member Posts: 16,007 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me .. I love to support/cheer anyone on their journey :)
    Wrong thread
    edited August 8
  • KIMMISSOKIMMISSO Member, Premium Posts: 157 Member Member, Premium Posts: 157 Member
    Always open for new friends.😌
  • DonnaKelly79DonnaKelly79 Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
    41, just hit a major milestone (for me) yesterday, 30lbs weight-loss (MFP says 21lbs lost, but that's because when I came back to MFP I hadn't updated my starting weight to account for all the binge eating I'd done at the start of quarantine, lol) and finally got UNDER 300lbs! I believe my food diary is open, critiques always welcome. I am a vegetarian, lacto-ovo. Please feel free to add me :)
  • LMBelladonnaLMBelladonna Member Posts: 55 Member Member Posts: 55 Member
    I’m up for a proper support group! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Allesya3Allesya3 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me!:)
  • richr196richr196 Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    Yes please! Mostly run and cycle. UK here 😀
  • tomms3617tomms3617 Member Posts: 74 Member Member Posts: 74 Member
    Hey always for new friends!
  • scott3032scott3032 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add 🙋🏼‍♂️
  • estokedestoked Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Happy to have new friends! I need accountability and support to stop eating everything in my apt! Lol
  • JayBigelowJayBigelow Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    Looking for newer friends preferably older in the age group of 25+ years older or plus and with open food journals. My MFP friends pretty became inactive and I decided to come back and so far I'm on a 29-day streak! This is probably the longest I've ever committed to something regarding diet.
    edited August 10
  • youcanfindkateyoucanfindkate Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    I am back and would love as much motivation as I can get! Please add me. x
  • tomms3617tomms3617 Member Posts: 74 Member Member Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me! UK here! 🇬🇧
  • FitBluberryFitBluberry Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    :) Looking for new pals for Covid diet :D
  • 5FitFierce5FitFierce Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to meet new people and stay motivated with you all!