Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• SachaLou29
    SachaLou29 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Back again, back to using the diary. Looking for more people I can nose at their diaries 😁 16lbs down. Also looking for other fitbit users that can help keep me motivated! 🥰 x
  • SleepyKiwi93
    SleepyKiwi93 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes please new friends :smile:
  • TSamberlynn80
    TSamberlynn80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need friends.. trans woman here 😘
  • KingBenneth
    KingBenneth Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    UK user here, happy to connect with anyone! :-)
  • KIMMISSO
    KIMMISSO Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Always😃
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi all, friends list has dwindled down to just a couple now but have been at this for a while with out any real progress. Would love some new active supportive friends again. Please feel free to add me
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 75 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    In late 50's, female, looking for friends (preferably female) who are SERIOUS about losing weight and aren't quitters. Hobbies: gardening, travel, reading, trying new recipes, crafts, enjoy outdoors, exercise & love my pups. My "goal" is 1 lb per week (total of 90 lbs).
  • rhenry2424_
    rhenry2424_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YO!!! Sup. You can add me!
  • JSgetsfit
    JSgetsfit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • aimzthename
    aimzthename Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m always open to new friends! Feel free to add me too! :)
  • AK121730
    AK121730 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey Folks - love to work hard and have fun! Plus love to be that cheesy guy who quotes something silly to fire you up. Today’s is my favorite of all time “I will not allow today’s success to lull me into complacency” by Og Mandingo.
  • Emfulz
    Emfulz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm here to progress my life style to being more healthy. Motivation is key.
  • beebethanyrosew1997
    Options
    Accepting FR from motivational people who share their weight loss results weekly⭐️
  • CDLEE660
    CDLEE660 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    :) hello, taking steps towards a healthier lifestyle
  • KY_Angler
    KY_Angler Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    If I had a dollar for each time I started over, I'd be able to buy a meal at McDonald's BUT that mentality is what has me here. I had some great momentum a few months ago, then life happened so I'm pretty much starting over again. Always looking for new buddies to motivate, support and kick me in the backside when needed. Feel free to add!
  • kholl25
    kholl25 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over...again...and looking for anyway and anyone who might help me...even though I know the greatest obstacle in my success is myself.
  • mhussain1924
    mhussain1924 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am interested in the ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting. I have lost 30kg in 9 months, the main issue was Keto flu. I have started a fb page on lifestyle medicine, my background is in health. I went back to the standard textbook of Physiology and basically you change your body fuel. It works, happy to help others.
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Options
    KY_Angler wrote: »
    If I had a dollar for each time I started over, I'd be able to buy a meal at McDonald's BUT that mentality is what has me here. I had some great momentum a few months ago, then life happened so I'm pretty much starting over again. Always looking for new buddies to motivate, support and kick me in the backside when needed. Feel free to add!

Adding
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Options
    CDLEE660 wrote: »
    :) hello, taking steps towards a healthier lifestyle

Feel free to add bud
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me ... I love to support/encourage anyone on their journey :)