Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• alvinjoseph1
    alvinjoseph1 Posts: 3 Member
    Can use some as well. New to the app. My name is Alvin.
  • Devonrosario_
    Devonrosario_ Posts: 8 Member
    Pretty active , need more motivation to keep doing these home workouts. I miss the gym. But add me. From Los Angeles
  • Pearl0408
    Pearl0408 Posts: 78 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • foofyq
    foofyq Posts: 42 Member
    looking for some new friends! starting over after being inactive, all my friends from before are inactive now. add me! trying to be as active as possible with logging because I KNOW it works
  • cnb124
    cnb124 Posts: 40 Member
    I would love a ton more friends!
  • activegalaxy
    activegalaxy Posts: 24 Member
    Always could use more friends. Been on this journey for three years and am also an active user.
  • Varun5hankar
    Varun5hankar Posts: 8 Member
    I'm down 18 pounds and got 22 more to go. Feel free to add me, the more the number of friends and motivation the more the chances of success.
  • brianjara28
    brianjara28 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me please. I would like to take advantage of this!
  • kimjoymorse
    kimjoymorse Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for some motivation outside of my real life friend group. I've been off and on MFP for almost a decade but this is a new account again for me. Looking to mindfully eat for fuel. Feel free to add me!
  • mjparker625
    mjparker625 Posts: 7 Member
    I need motivational friends on here! I’m new. Hope everyone has a great day.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    I need to take a few pounds off so my work clothes fit again before I go back to the office. Covid has NOT been kind...LOL. Looking for motivation and accountability!
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,545 Member
    I'm always looking for more friends! :wink:
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Yes let’s do this!
  • Ryry_78
    Ryry_78 Posts: 15 Member
    always looking for friends, struggling lately to stick to my calories!!help!lol
  • jquedal
    jquedal Posts: 18 Member
    I've been here for years but haven't ever taken advantage of the community tab. I'd love some positive, inspiring, encouraging friends.
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Hello - I'd like more friends. I've been kind of quiet lately. I'd like to be more talkative. Last year, I reached my goal, but gained back about 20 pounds. I know I can lose it again.
  • NuzzleNudge
    NuzzleNudge Posts: 12 Member
    Any exJWs? Cult survivors? Add me! (You don’t have to be to add me.)

Here’s my story if you want to take a look:
    https://youtu.be/kTZc9V6CtpU
  • Tyler_ro2
    Tyler_ro2 Posts: 3 Member
    I do :)
  • Zakkery86
    Zakkery86 Posts: 22 Member
    Hey, team. I’m 2 months and about halfway to my pre-lockdown goal weight. Would like some more friends on my timeline to help give a push and daily boost. Thanks!