Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Healthy_Body_46
    Healthy_Body_46 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, I could use some friends as I have none at the moment. How can I add people? Thanks.
  • mikedee_nyc
    mikedee_nyc Posts: 198 Member
    Back after a break and looking to add more active people.
  • chantellmustoe
    chantellmustoe Posts: 14 Member
    Im new to CC. So would love to follow everyones journies.x
  • joannehornik7727
    joannehornik7727 Posts: 30 Member
    add me as a friend too!!!
  • mamagriff1981
    mamagriff1981 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd love some friends please! 39 year old, mum to teenage boys, married, working full time! Struggling to fit everything in, in sure there are people in a similar situation out there!

Live in Leeds, UK and looking to lose around 6 stone. Realistically I know I'm not going to be logging my calories until the 27th when Christmas treats can be cleared out of the house.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
  • dele27n
    dele27n Posts: 38 Member
    Always more room for friends! Log daily, support and motivate. Having friends makes a huge impact on success 🙂💪🔥💥🌟
  • MatthiasLeute
    MatthiasLeute Posts: 5 Member
    Add me for awesome nutrition insights ✌🏾
  • Adesayo001
    Adesayo001 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me up 👋
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    Need more
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    edited December 2020
    I am 4 months pp and looking for a mom support group to help me lose some of the baby weight while still being accepting/loving/understanding of the body I have now. Does anyone have any leads? A lot of the relevant mfp groups seem old/inactive. PS my profile pic is pre-baby. And I thought I had weight to lose back then!! I would love to just look like that again.
  • LisaGetsMoving
    LisaGetsMoving Posts: 664 Member
    Where are all the Grandmothers hiding and how do I "add" a friend. I plan on being buff for my 65th birthday...long way to go.
  • TinaMarieB1208
    TinaMarieB1208 Posts: 37 Member
    Hey guys! Been here for a while. I just turned 47 2 weeks ago. I am looking to lose 70 more pounds after a loss of 130. Stuck at a stand still for awhile now. Getting frustrated. Would love new friends and ideas to get motivated again during this pandemic with gyms closed.
  • KerrieA87
    KerrieA87 Posts: 167 Member
    I'd love some friends please! 39 year old, mum to teenage boys, married, working full time! Struggling to fit everything in, in sure there are people in a similar situation out there!

Live in Leeds, UK and looking to lose around 6 stone. Realistically I know I'm not going to be logging my calories until the 27th when Christmas treats can be cleared out of the house.

I’m nearly 34, also in Leeds, I have a teenage girl and a couple of younger kids. Married for the past decade. Planning ahead is always a good step even if it’s to say I know I won’t/can’t make any changes til then. I’ll send you a friend request
  • KerrieA87
    KerrieA87 Posts: 167 Member
    Where are all the Grandmothers hiding and how do I "add" a friend. I plan on being buff for my 65th birthday...long way to go.

Are you using the app? If so press the person’s name, once it loads press their name again. To the right hand side of the screen you’ll see a little person and a plus sign, press that. I only ever send my first name and ask if they want to be friends. Then press the tick in the top corner to send your request.
  • Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Yes please 😊 All the friends!!
  • AmandaPanda304
    AmandaPanda304 Posts: 5 Member
    I've been going strong on the app for a month now. Now I need some friends so we can gain inspiration from each other! Add me if you want to keep in touch!
  • myzzfit
    myzzfit Posts: 22 Member
    edited December 2020
    Looking for fellow Keto/low carb friends, or really any friends that are into improving their health, I don't discriminate!
    I need support & motivation, but I also love to be a good support for my friends. I've done keto in the past, 18 months was the longest I've stuck with it and never felt better, but life happened and then I ate all the carbs I could get my hands on....now getting back on track!