Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Pencil_legs
    Pencil_legs Posts: 75 Member
    Just getting started (again), more friends the merrier!
  • addokai
    addokai Posts: 68 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • addokai
    addokai Posts: 68 Member
    Add me
  • determined_M_91
    determined_M_91 Posts: 60 Member
    Hey, everyone! I restarted my journey and I NEED your support and motivation this time around! Let's encourage each other and reach our goals of a healthier body and mind! Add me!
  • TheStidge
    TheStidge Posts: 6 Member
    I'd love some friend requests too!! It's rather lonely on my timeline currently!!
  • plimps2021
    plimps2021 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi all, looking forward to getting motivated and fit(ter) ✌️
  • JT_24
    JT_24 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi everyone! It would be nice to add some new friends in the new year. Feel free to add for support and motivation.
  • gloriouspiner
    gloriouspiner Posts: 1 Member
    I’d love more friends on here for fitness motivation and to exchange yummy recipes with! :smiley:
  • trckswife
    trckswife Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all. I got a futbit for the holidays and joined a gym in October. So far so good but would love some friends, support and love around food and motivation. ♡♡
    *i log almost daily
  • DanTillson
    DanTillson Posts: 71 Member
    cgrout78 wrote: »
    DanTillson wrote: »
    50 days in, 4kg down, home gym just built, also installing home climbing wall!
    I need more people actually using this in my circle. Come at me :D

you're installing a climbing wall in your house??? how badass is that!!!!

Ah thanks, that's the plan, inside a stairwell a little like this if all goes to plan but hopefully bit better 😀
  • og92627
    og92627 Posts: 1 Member
    Just re-logged in again. Time to get back in it.
  • wilsokris
    wilsokris Posts: 98 Member
    Getting back into it! Add me if you’d like :)
  • vincentlong630
    vincentlong630 Posts: 1 Member
    New to lifting and could use some tips, motivation, music of choice either on Pandora or Apple Music. Looking forward to making some friends.
  • I need friends! Only have 29! I'm a 44 yr.old woman that has yo yo dieted for years and I want real stability. I'm not great at commenting but I'm great at liking. Also have a YouTube channel called Tara B. You'll know it's the right channel if you see a video I posted today called My bathroom bear gives me a talk. I'm a very isolated person right now and has nothing to do with the pandemic. Any new connection would be appreciated. I tried keto and lost a bunch but gained it back and now just want to go the slow and steady route and eat what I want. Have an open diary and I track everything down to a piece of gum.
  • ahmed_waqar
    ahmed_waqar Posts: 2 Member
    Back after many years. Looking to lose some weight while maintaining muscles. Will be glad to add up and know more people :smile:
  • KerrieA87
    KerrieA87 Posts: 167 Member
    Feel free to add me, I’m currently working towards my four figure logging streak and give support to all my mfp friends
  • kevchenk01
    kevchenk01 Posts: 24 Member
    Would love to make some pals to cheer on and support 👏🏼👏🏼
  • Mom24_2021
    Mom24_2021 Posts: 42 Member
    🙋🏻‍♀️ Always needing friends.