Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• ImAJHImAJH Member Posts: 388 Member Member Posts: 388 Member
    Add me! I'm not that annoying... I think
  • SweatsOnSundaySweatsOnSunday Member Posts: 504 Member Member Posts: 504 Member
    I like to see posts, look at food pics, hear what's working for you, and share the frustration when the day just goes bad and you open the wine at 4pm. Friend me if you do, too!
  • 93Diana93Diana Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me too 🙋🏽‍♀️. After this quarantine weight gain, I decided to take action before I keep breaking records in my weight and not in a good way 🔝⚖️ 😟 but nonetheless I’m exited to get back to kicking butt and would like some friends on here to keep pushing forward!
  • gdonlon5496gdonlon5496 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    41 year old beardy man from Ireland here!

I'm down about 7lbs since January 1st and looking to lose another 25/30 and always looking for more inspiration from you guys! 😃
  • NormaMaree13NormaMaree13 Member, Premium Posts: 21 Member Member, Premium Posts: 21 Member
    I'm trying to lose weight while dealing with a brain tumor that causes weight gain and difficulty losing weight. I'm 25 pounds down since November 2020 with 30 more pounds to go! Join me on my journey and let's inspire one another :)

25 year old female, from Houston, TX USA.
  • BiggyFuzzBiggyFuzz Member Posts: 489 Member Member Posts: 489 Member
    Hiii!! Hit me up?
  • petethegaymer1petethegaymer1 Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    Rebooted my account for 2021. Public diary, insta page, team gay, uk based and accepting friends. Just add away :-)
  • judystarnesjmjudystarnesjm Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    Umm... me please 😬 needing some freaking help lol

I think we may be able to help each other
  • judystarnesjmjudystarnesjm Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    I think we will be able to help each other
  • rbn_heldrbn_held Member Posts: 648 Member Member Posts: 648 Member
    feel free to add me. Lost over 40 lbs through MFP back in 2012 and pretty well kept it off until this past year. Gained 20 lbs back (which on a 5'3" frame is quite noticeable). Looking to get back on track this year.
  • EsotericZEsotericZ Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Looking to add friends for motivation and to keep me using the app. Log daily. Diary for racquetball updates (I play competitively around the nation) and general life goals/accomplishments. Looking forward to the new year and seeing other hitting their goals!

33 y/o male - Denver, CO
  • FoodforhealthylifeFoodforhealthylife Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    I'll take some buddies
  • NunyaWestNunyaWest Member Posts: 65 Member Member Posts: 65 Member
    Looking for active friends - used to be a disciplined gym goer until the lockdowns changed me to a junk food eating chocoholic. Got my home gym going now and trying to stay on the right track!
  • shrinklikealiceshrinklikealice Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    LF supportive friends! Even better if you've an open diary as well. I hope you all absolutely crush your goals this year and continue to stay safe during this crazy time! ❤

29 y/o Female - NJ
  • lobodelanochelobodelanoche Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Let's go! Time to shed this quarantine weight. 😤😤

29 y/o Male - CAN
  • pgelanaopgelanao Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I'm Dory, I'm 30, for Portland Oregon, and I have two kids. I would like friends, so I have someone to talk to about all this stuff.

I've been using the app for a while,but just recently started checking out all the other features, so I don't know how to add people. Feel free to add me, or message me.
  • stephishappy12stephishappy12 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for non- judgmental friends to encourage each other during our journeys. Do not add me if you’re into arguing about politics or conspiracy theories. That’s what Facebook is for. PS. I’m a traveler and if that sorta thing bothers you, I may not be the friend for you.
  • punkeymonkey529punkeymonkey529 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, I'm new, and am looking for friends. My mom is on here too, and helping introduce me to the app. I still am new to entering food and exercise in right. I need to get a new fitbit (my old one bit the dust) i also need a food scale. But I'll get the hang eventually. Any friends and tips is well appreciated
  • GCMI90GCMI90 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    hi feel free to add down 63 lbs so far.
  • ImperfectsuccessImperfectsuccess Member Posts: 53 Member Member Posts: 53 Member
    Hello all! I’m looking for a solid supportive community. I’m currently working towards getting my health and fitness goals back on track 💯

FEEL FREE TO ADD!