Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• blackbarbie511
    blackbarbie511 Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2021
    . Won’t say no to new friends! Thinking of blogging about my journey but don’t want to start another thing snd not finish ya know .. . Happy to connect xx
  • Humadog21
    Humadog21 Posts: 1,601 Member
    I’m Kage, looking for some new friends on here. I’ve been here a while but was off here and not consistent but getting back on the train now! Happy hump day.
  • Kinnheidi
    Kinnheidi Posts: 7 Member
    I just joined and would love some friends!!! Please add me!
  • 190reasonswhy
    190reasonswhy Posts: 25 Member
    I am here to thumbs up and cheer anyone on. I write entries in my updates lately. I’m on 21 pounds loss (so far) of a good 50-60 pound weight loss journey. B)
  • Mommy2Aydon
    Mommy2Aydon Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • EmelysBirriel
    EmelysBirriel Posts: 5 Member
    Hey, feel free to add me. Im restarting my weight loss journey ( for the 100th time).
  • billionaire1886
    billionaire1886 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking to try and talk to some Laid back people easy to talk to. And oh yeah am a gamer I love to talk about video games and food
  • Jims_1960
    Jims_1960 Posts: 11 Member
    Been logging 7 days now and would like some friends to move forward together. Cheers and feel free to add me.
  • diddly_squat
    diddly_squat Posts: 9 Member
    been on here for 4 years now!! but need motivation now more than ever! looking for people who post regularly, motivate and thumbs up other people. we gotta stick together :)
    I post every single day, open diary, and post updates on my mood, day or just general chat
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    i need more friends that will help keep my accountable. i HAVE to get this weight off, i feel horrible
  • pwmsmc23
    pwmsmc23 Posts: 81 Member
    Always looking for new friends. Add me, I'm not just fitness minded. love to chat, encourage, or whatever.
  • Colby650
    Colby650 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! Yes, let's keep each other motivated :)
  • lynxalexia
    lynxalexia Posts: 16 Member
    Hello there. I only just started to use this app and only just found the site. I'm not to clear on what to do over all yet. Right now I'm trying to control cholesterol and lose weight I gained from having to be Prednisone for a while. This isn't easy at all. I could really use some motivation to get moving. Eating well isn't really that hard for me but I just can't seem to make myself get out and walk or bike or anything.
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    lynxalexia wrote: »
    Hello there. I only just started to use this app and only just found the site. I'm not to clear on what to do over all yet. Right now I'm trying to control cholesterol and lose weight I gained from having to be Prednisone for a while. This isn't easy at all. I could really use some motivation to get moving. Eating well isn't really that hard for me but I just can't seem to make myself get out and walk or bike or anything.

Perhaps setting a goal to log your activity on your newsfeed for X number of days would be a way to get things started? You can make easy like " Walk 1/5 completed" or something.

MFP works great as an accountability tool
  • Meekmimi91
    Meekmimi91 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello,

I’m looking for friends. I try and be motivating and supportive and seek the same. :) I had bariatric surgery in 2020 but little success do to complications, and trying to lose more weight.

Feel free to add me!
  • prikoza
    prikoza Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2021
    Is it me or this new update is not offering adding people? :o
  • MeganAimee
    MeganAimee Posts: 16 Member
    Anyone can add me <3 I had lost 70 lbs in 2017 and gained it back and a bit more, so I'm in the process of losing it again, and need motivation! :)
  • useyourthorns
    useyourthorns Posts: 30 Member
    Be my friend please? 🥺

Really though, because surrounding yourself with people with the same goals as you helps keep you from surrounding yourself with people who sabotage your goals.
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Looking for new pals on this journey! Feel free to add me!