Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• holliesterrholliesterr Member, Premium Posts: 16 Member Member, Premium Posts: 16 Member
    Hello! Not a newbie, but looking for friends who often share their food diaries. I like to meal prep at least 1-2 meals a week so my entries can be repetitive. I'm interested in what other people are doing with their diet. My diet is not perfect, and I'm always looking for new ideas. :)
  • richf1970richf1970 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Hi,

I'm Rich from Stroud, UK. Loving this app, I've lost 18lbs since Xmas ! !
    Shame it seems to be having big problems syncing lately, but I'm sure they will sort this out.

Happy to accept friends x x x
  • DaniMedina1DaniMedina1 Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    Hi guys, I'm Daniela from Buenos Aires, Argentina but living in Edinburgh UK. Current goal is losing 5 kg and toning up, please feel free to add me to motivate each other
  • OkillhavecakeOkillhavecake Member Posts: 4,408 Member Member Posts: 4,408 Member
    Add away guys and gals
  • sheakatherine23sheakatherine23 Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    i'm new and looking for some motivation and some friends to hold me accountable... please add me as a friend!
  • DiAugustusDiAugustus Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Hey there, I'm kinda new to MFP but not new to improving my health. I'm looking for some friends for accountability who are very active here and like to comment and share.
    I'm 70lbs down but got another 100 to go. I'm tryna make a habit of logging food and workouts and would love some motivated people to hold me to it
  • kelsiiox3780kelsiiox3780 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone. I was in good shape and nearly at goal last year. Since the last lock down ive gained 2 stone and done no exercise😂 so im back to shift these lbs and get active. Im 29 from Glasgow. Happy to be added
  • erikajane520erikajane520 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Would love some new friends:-)
  • Ruben_244Ruben_244 Member Posts: 250 Member Member Posts: 250 Member
    👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
  • brad4789brad4789 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Yeah I could use motivation.
  • sharsunnysharsunny Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    I would like to have more friends. I started my journey seriously January 5th and doing Keto & Low Carb this is the hardest thing to go through and I believe I have about 75 more lbs to go and I would love anyone to talk to and share my journey with. BTW I'm starving too... LOL started to incorporate exercise and that is going really slow me and exercise don't exactly get along but she is screaming at me to move.... LOL
  • sharsunnysharsunny Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    I am very new to this app so I am currently trying to figure out how to add new friends and possibly comment on someone's comment.
  • GlennCrossFitGlennCrossFit Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    Hi,
    Let’s connect and motivate each other 💫
  • ketoqueen714ketoqueen714 Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Always looking for motivators...... add me
  • malevolentmusemalevolentmuse Member Posts: 133 Member Member Posts: 133 Member
    Hello! Future friends on motivation buddies are always welcome!
  • ang3lin1ang3lin1 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Iiialways looking for positivity, I’m recovering from anorexia and could use all the support as possible.
    edited April 6
  • kerbear6565kerbear6565 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Just started with no friends yet. Hope to get some!
  • tmur09tmur09 Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    I've been consistently logging for 65 days and find it helps to have friends for motivation and accountability! Feel free to add me and we can help each other stay on track.
    edited April 6
  • Soon2BSuperSoon2BSuper Member Posts: 1,654 Member Member Posts: 1,654 Member
    Hello MFP. I'm back after a long hiatus to get my healthy habits back in check. Pandemic stress got me down pretty bad and I feel I've gone from Superman to Endgame Thor (Spoiler). Gotta get it back. 2 Days in but open to rebuilding my support network as much of my list is no longer active. Turning 49 next week so goal is to be perfect by 50!
  • Benjago_CroweBenjago_Crowe Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hey guys. Ben from Virginia Beach with a lot of pounds to drop that would love to have some accountability and support friends. Feel free to give me an add.