Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• mermaidthatliftsmermaidthatlifts Member, Premium Posts: 11 Member Member, Premium Posts: 11 Member
    add me! I'm always on the lookout for motivation. I've lost over 80lbs and now trying to gain muscle 😊
  • WaveRunner91WaveRunner91 Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    Please feel free to add me! 🙂
  • megoyogomegoyogo Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, looking for some new friends to come along this journey with me and help keep each other accountable! Ive lost 50lbs so far but still have a long way to go, feel free to add me and start a chat :smiley:
  • taylorelise_27taylorelise_27 Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    Me for sure! 😊
  • BeardedTXHulkBeardedTXHulk Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Newly married to my best friend and looking for support friends on here. Feel free to add me.
  • LogieGirl5LogieGirl5 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
  • KY_AnglerKY_Angler Member Posts: 52 Member Member Posts: 52 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm trying to get back on track and be more consistent.

I welcome any and all kickass, supportive, motivating, inspiring friends to help me become a kickass, supportive, motivating and inspiring MFP buddy.
    (Yes...I stole that from one of my other posts)
  • lamos1lamos1 Member Posts: 168 Member Member Posts: 168 Member
    Feel free to add me, I just came back 13 days ago, because I couldn't believe I weighed 200 pounds. Down to 192 pounds in 13 days. Looking for motivating and supportive friends.
  • tashanjusticetashanjustice Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone! East TN, busy mom of 4 attempting this again! Feel free to add me 🤗
  • MDC2957MDC2957 Member Posts: 387 Member Member Posts: 387 Member
    40 yr old guy in Idaho, add meeeee, especially if you like posting GIFs of your workouts :D

uch5sorcw38h.gif
  • ImperfectsuccessImperfectsuccess Member Posts: 65 Member Member Posts: 65 Member
    I can use more motivation & inspiration!
  • ChubberyChub115ChubberyChub115 Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! Restarting on my journey and would love to have more friends with open diaries for food ideas :)
  • merdenoms1969merdenoms1969 Member, Premium Posts: 11 Member Member, Premium Posts: 11 Member
    I could definitely use some friends. Feel free to add me
    edited April 20
  • 10Licker10Licker Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    I am always looking for new folks to walk through this journey with me. Please add me!
  • Kate3479Kate3479 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Moi aussi
  • Apeboyo124Apeboyo124 Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    You can add me always welcome new friends
  • idontcarrollidontcarroll Member Posts: 203 Member Member Posts: 203 Member
    I am open to new friends! Currently getting back to lifting and tracking macros.
  • dethstar77dethstar77 Member Posts: 59 Member Member Posts: 59 Member
    Looking for new friends!
  • Lyft4LifeLyft4Life Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Hey there! I've just returned to MFP after a few years absence. Stayed on track until last year then covid hit and the gyms being closed plus isolation really threw me off. Now ready to focus and get back to being in the best shape of my life. The plan is to build muscle then shred. I'd really appreciate some friends to help hold me accountable. Thanks..... Be Unstoppable!
  • savannahs21savannahs21 Member Posts: 345 Member Member Posts: 345 Member
    Looking for new friends!