Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Lady_ovthe_lakes
    Lady_ovthe_lakes Posts: 74 Member
    2hqpjk11nckt.png

Thanks for the recognition you 2 nobrots I know who you are and wouldn’t add you either 😂
  • tluisa311
    tluisa311 Posts: 113 Member
    Yes please!
  • thana5
    thana5 Posts: 6 Member
    New here, a Sparkpeople refugee and trying to figure out how MFP works. I'm bit shy even in the internet world, but feel free to add :)
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me, look forward to exchange what we know:)
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    I need people that actually want to be motivating and help and receive some of the same
  • Imperfectsuccess
    Imperfectsuccess Posts: 72 Member
    Feel free to add. 🙂
  • VictoriaL8893
    VictoriaL8893 Posts: 8 Member
    Looking for some new friends to help me stay accountable! Feel free to add me!
  • neekepoo
    neekepoo Posts: 481 Member
    Hello fellow MFPs! I am a SparkPeople Transplant, (SparkPeople is a similar forum that is closing down). I would love some upbeat and motivational friends! I am a part of the prior SparkPeople Biggest Loser Challenge that has found it's new home here. If you are interested in checking it out here is the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team We are always looking for more teammates! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Hugs,
    Nicole (neekepoo)
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member
    Do it :)
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    Looking for friends and motivation after a 12lb relapse
  • TouchAsMarshmellows
    TouchAsMarshmellows Posts: 25 Member
    Changing my life and I am loving the new MFP community experience, I would love to add some new people and share this journey, lifestyle, successes, fails and amazing fitness family with you all!
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Would love a bit more motivation really, please feel free to add me ☺️👍
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    If you don’t mind someone who’s snarky, loves wine and is inconsistent with tracking feel free to add me 😜
  • Brian10SM
    Brian10SM Posts: 5 Member
    Hiya, I had a lot of success a few years ago using Myfitnesspal and intermittent fasting to lose weight, managed to keep it off for a year and a half. Unfortunately over Covid and I'm back to almost where I was before.:-(. Last time I did find it motivating joining the forum and hearing others progress and problems, so hopefully it will work again this time. Feel free to add me
  • fernCWM
    fernCWM Posts: 18 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm using this app to try and recover from anorexia and ARFID since I don't have access to professional support (explained in my bio). I'm a 22-year old male, 5' 5" and somewhere between 95 and 100 pounds (I try not to weigh myself because it's not great for me mentally). I don't have a weight goal, I just want to be out of medical danger. My diary is public, although I have a job in which I'm "on call" a lot (mental health tech at an inpatient psychiatric hospital) and my hours are so variable and ever-changing that the timing of any meal or snack names is 100% inaccurate; I just log whatever whenever.
  • Xikaiden
    Xikaiden Posts: 37 Member
    fernCWM wrote: »
    my hours are so variable and ever-changing that the timing of any meal or snack names is 100% inaccurate; I just log whatever whenever.

Think theres alot of people out there who do this. lol

For me its usually don't log breakfast till lunch and that tends to be whenever its scheduled on the board at work. As for dinner its whenever roommates feel like deciding on what to have.

Just try and be as consistent as you can
  • Katerr1kk
    Katerr1kk Posts: 81 Member
    Would love some new friends! Please add me.
  • Lady_ovthe_lakes
    Lady_ovthe_lakes Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me 😁
  • HoratioDownie
    HoratioDownie Posts: 1 Member
    I jobbied my breeks this morning