Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• cknox7291cknox7291 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! Definitely needing some motivation. Please add me! :)
  • Deedoyle9721Deedoyle9721 Member Posts: 361 Member Member Posts: 361 Member
    Sorry - I just need help and can not find an "open" support section?!
    There are many people on here so maybe someone can help me? I'm looking for support for a technical issue, try as I might I can't find it?

I have a discussion "What youtube video did you do today?"

0alowdwamjk3.png

I'M GETTING A BLACK SCREEN SAYING MINE (AND OTHERS) "THE VIDEO IS UNAVAILABLE"????
    I SHUT MY FITNESS PAL DOWN AND STARTED IT BACK UP AGAIN STILL DID NOT IMPROVE?!

Does anyone know how to fix this problem or can direct me to someone who can?

m5zbr9zhzjxw.png

Thank you for any help offered! :)

Thank you ! I will give it a try! :)
  • ganivalganival Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    Add me! Looking for friends with open diaries around the 1500-2000 cal range.
  • marvindailymarvindaily Member, Premium Posts: 16 Member Member, Premium Posts: 16 Member
    Hey! Feel free to add me I'm always looking for more friends here. Down 67 pounds, looking to lose another 150 pounds. Thanks!
  • JwhitegarciaJwhitegarcia Member Posts: 26 Member Member Posts: 26 Member
    Hello! Looking for friends to support and motivate eachother. I have lost 46lbs in 7.5 months, looking to lose another 25-30 lbs. I post pictures of my lunch and dinners, and meal preps. I love supporting my friends on their journey as well.
  • marysauls56marysauls56 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for a support group and somewhere to vent and boast with some people who can relate 🤪
  • Blue_eyes_jojoBlue_eyes_jojo Member Posts: 56 Member Member Posts: 56 Member
    Need new friends that actually are here to get fit 🙌 😊
  • Livinggym16Livinggym16 Member, Premium Posts: 13 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13 Member
    New here add me or message me!
  • blueunicorn125blueunicorn125 Member Posts: 393 Member Member Posts: 393 Member
    Looking for friends. Add me! ☺️
  • ozgurvhozgurvh Member Posts: 172 Member Member Posts: 172 Member
    Feel free to add me, B)
  • lisajamesmaclisajamesmac Member Posts: 33 Member Member Posts: 33 Member
    Add me please, lost 42lb last year and I’m now back on to loose my last 14lb and want some motivation and hopefully motivate others too
  • nessashastenessashaste Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Always open to new active friends :)
  • NeverFatAgain70NeverFatAgain70 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
  • Markdamon045Markdamon045 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hey feel free to add me I need new friends motivational speaker and inspiration
  • StellarIam38StellarIam38 Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Hey Everyone!

I'm happy to make new fitness friends and help out others on their journey.

Get in touch!

Isaac
  • Lady_ovthe_lakesLady_ovthe_lakes Member Posts: 74 Member Member Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me 😊
  • anna_nintey3anna_nintey3 Member Posts: 770 Member Member Posts: 770 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm starting over for about the one hundredth time
  • Ange1iciousAnge1icious Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Hello.. Feel free to add me if you wish..

Im finally trying to lose a little weight yet again.

I was diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis a few years ago so piled on the weight and couldn't seem to shift it no matter how hard I tried.

Last year during lockdown I started to cycle to work a couple of days a week and have increased to 4 days now and hopefully will start 5 days next month.. 7 miles each way 😊

I've finally started to lose the weight slowly as well as building up a little muscle..

Hopefully I will get motivation and inspiration from this community and also help others with their journeys too 😊
  • spider_mark51959spider_mark51959 Member Posts: 1,975 Member Member Posts: 1,975 Member
    Always up for fun supportive friends. This is a difficult endeavor to do alone
  • XikaidenXikaiden Member Posts: 35 Member Member Posts: 35 Member