Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• byusuri22byusuri22 Member Posts: 72 Member Member Posts: 72 Member
    Looking to get myself motivated. MFP helped me lose 40 before. I'm hoping to lose it again.
  • Travis021588Travis021588 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
  • Venus_1Venus_1 Member Posts: 56 Member Member Posts: 56 Member
    Hi! Gladly will add active, sociable members 😊
  • IcecreamjornaIcecreamjorna Member Posts: 42 Member Member Posts: 42 Member
    Hey everyone, long time user that’s active on here, please add me if I haven’t added you already xx
  • Apeboyo124Apeboyo124 Member Posts: 152 Member Member Posts: 152 Member
    You can add me!!!
  • Lee1st1974Lee1st1974 Member Posts: 102 Member Member Posts: 102 Member
    Time to lose this weight and have fun along the ways, All are welcome on the journey.
  • pegroenpegroen Member, Premium Posts: 11 Member Member, Premium Posts: 11 Member
    I would love to add friends -- I'm a 51yo who loves to sew, read and walk/hike.
  • anitabpr84anitabpr84 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Hello. I am newer on here - I've been active for about three weeks now but haven't branched out to adding friends. I want to add friends now that I'm more comfortable with it, though, because I need motivation, ideas, advice/tips, people to be excited with/for, etc. :smile:
  • cazzcampbellcazzcampbell Member Posts: 22 Member Member Posts: 22 Member
    I would love to find some new people to fill my news feed with! I'm 34, from the UK with a fairly new account (ditched the old one for a fresh start) and so not many 'friends'. 21lb down so far with quite a lot left to go!
    edited August 14
  • tcvetlitcvetli Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    I am new here, some friends will ne great to motivate me seeing their achievements in my feed
  • barb4healthbarb4health Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Looking for pals from SparkPeople who were Determined Daisies. Please send a friend request. Thanks!
  • Apeboyo124Apeboyo124 Member Posts: 152 Member Member Posts: 152 Member
  • pinkbaba03pinkbaba03 Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    Add me! Always look for more motivated friends!
  • missmariesarinanamissmariesarinana Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Took a break from MFP for a couple years and now im back would love to help motivate and meet new friends while on this journey,I accept everyone who request me.
  • feliciaespinoza9feliciaespinoza9 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    I’m terrible at being consistent, add me and we can motivate each other!
  • JennBonaJennBona Member Posts: 253 Member Member Posts: 253 Member
    Feel free to add me..always looking for more friends for motivation :)
  • N0easyway0utN0easyway0ut Member Posts: 189 Member Member Posts: 189 Member
    Back after about a month off for personal reasons. Looking to get back on track to get in shape before the end of the year. feel free to add me.:)
  • AEGISHOTAEGISHOT Member Posts: 82 Member Member Posts: 82 Member
    I want friends from all over the world who are in their 40s. I am 45y/o
  • _faedreamer_faedreamer Member, Premium Posts: 50 Member Member, Premium Posts: 50 Member
    Hey all, coming back to track and get motivated after a year and a half of wallowing in depression and isolation. Stupid pandemic. Anyway, I'm looking for like-minded friends and accountability buddies on here, female preferred, please.

Little about me, I'm F/46, LGBT woman, married to the loml for 16 years this fall. Childfree, living in Washington DC. I'm disabled and a stay at home wife. I love video games (Fallout franchise, Far Cry series, every iteration of the Sims, EVE, various driving simulators), BTS (omg any other ARMY here??? Tell me your bias!) and cooking.

I prefer folks who have their diaries visible, and mine is always open, of course. Thanks, friends!
    edited August 18
  • PCGullPCGull Member Posts: 18 Member Member Posts: 18 Member
    I am new to the community aspect of MFP. Would like to have some buddies to keep me accountable to my goals and help me through stalls in motivation. Please feel free to add me.