Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• WantHealthyHeart
    WantHealthyHeart Posts: 6 Member
    Love to have new friends. I’m in need of serious motivation.
  • cjcj748
    cjcj748 Posts: 9 Member
    Thought I'd posted in this thread the other day but maybe not. Feel free to add me, especially if you're UK based!
  • SimplyDad
    SimplyDad Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 23
    Use to be on here as TheMarty, but I remade a new account called SimplyDad! I've hit my goals on here before and decided to really push for reaching the 1000lb club (bench+squat+deadlift=1000lbs). Happy with my weight, happy with my image! Just getting back on here to help others and keep on track again! Add if you want!
  • HollyL7714
    HollyL7714 Posts: 29 Member
    I just started about a week ago and would love to have some new friends to share this journey with!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 709 Member
    feel free to add me!
  • TheSmolderingStove
    TheSmolderingStove Posts: 2 Member
    Hello All! I started up my journey to lose 203 pounds on June 1st. Excited for the journey. If anyone wants to ride along, feel free to add me!!
  • mybentley7
    mybentley7 Posts: 25 Member
    edited June 2
    I am new to the app although I used the website when I was a member a couple of years ago. I see no way of sending friend requests. I click on profiles, but there is no friend request button. Do I have to wait a while before I can send friend requests? I just signed up 5 days ago.
    P.S. wow, these message boards are a graveyard. I remember when there were postings in this category every 30 seconds. Now there is only a new post every few days. Same with the other boards.
  • Apeboyo124
    Apeboyo124 Posts: 176 Member
    Add me!!
  • sailorvenusaur8493
    sailorvenusaur8493 Posts: 2 Member
    Starting a new job, martial artist, and in recovery from bulimia for officially 1 year, looking to stay mindful and healthy (use calories a general guide but not make it all about that.) Could use some app friends!
  • DaniSue2021
    DaniSue2021 Posts: 19 Member
    Hey all. Would love some new friends for motivation 🤗
  • lookatbigern8282
    lookatbigern8282 Posts: 14 Member
    Let's do this :)
  • aflads31
    aflads31 Posts: 12 Member
    Would love some motivational friends!
  • cindyj1992
    cindyj1992 Posts: 2 Member
    Yea. I've lost count how many times I've started again. Looking for some motivation and support.
  • becki63740
    becki63740 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey!! New to MFP. I am a mom of 4 kids (12,8,8 &5) I need friends! i am basically a stay at home mom, only working a few hours in the morning on the farm. Live in the country so I don’t have many friends out here or anyone to talk to. I would love some friends to talk to and lose weight with. It’s hard to lose weight when it’s just yourself. At least for me it is sometimes.
  • SavannahJJ93
    SavannahJJ93 Posts: 539 Member
    Hiiii! I accept everyone.
    SW: I think 315lbs was my heaviest
    CW: 267.8 lbs
    GW: 150ishlbs
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 92 Member
    Not than anyone asked but reasons why you should add me:

1. I am funny (sometimes)
    2. I post some Body Positive content because its important
    3. I will support you even on the rough days!
    4. I post relatable and realistic issues that arise throughout this process and am open to constructive criticism on my page

:) Don't be shy!
  • MeggyMoonRocks
    MeggyMoonRocks Posts: 4 Member
    Anyone who is super supportive please add me!! I was on MFP about 8 years ago and lost 117 lbs in 9 months by eating clean and falling in love with pushing myself in the gym! With the stress of passing my nursing boards and being in a really bad past relationship, I gained all my weight back. Im back and ready to do the damn thing and finish what I started once and for all! Thanks in advance for your support!
  • iMustLoseIt
    iMustLoseIt Posts: 1 Member
    Just started tracking here. I am starting a new program on Sunday. Looking forward to making some weight loss progress soon! I'm married, 1 child in college and a feisty cat. I would also like to make some friends on here! Hope to get to know some people. =)
  • marekminutskimfp
    marekminutskimfp Posts: 1 Member
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me!
    Mark
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Would enjoy more friends to get healthy together 😀